2 controllers and one console

Desi_Wii_G

Welcome to the Good Life
Aug 14, 2007
Wii Online Code
8914-3870-7184-8437
will it be possible to play ssbb with say one wii remote and 1 gamecube controller or sumthin cuz then i can play with alot more of my freinds so yea can anyone answer this plz ty... =)

I'm going to say no until they confirm that. When you're on the front menu, if you press "start" with the Wiimote, the game automatically switches over to a "Wiimote Format".

It's a good question, we'll have to wait and see.

Ummm, obviously you will be able to mix controllers, it may sound weird but it is gonna be posible.

Guess how bad this sounds(even nintendo wouldn't say that):

You can have 4 diferent controllers, but you can't mix them, so either get 3 of the same kind or just play with 2 gamecube controllers or your 2 wii remotes *laughs*.

It is obvious we can mix, and besides if sonic is in (which I love(My first character) by the way) anything is dang posible.

sneaky_squirrel said:
Ummm, obviously you will be able to mix controllers, it may sound weird but it is gonna be posible.

Guess how bad this sounds(even nintendo wouldn't say that):

You can have 4 diferent controllers, but you can't mix them, so either get 3 of the same kind or just play with 2 gamecube controllers or your 2 wii remotes *laughs*.

It is obvious we can mix, and besides if sonic is in (which I love(My first character) by the way) anything is dang posible.
Sonic being in it is not that much of a surprise, everyone stop acting as if it's some shock, once-in-a-lifetime thing.

And it hasn't been confirmed, so you can't say that it's going to be as you say. It's logical, yes, but not confirmed. I need proof.

ssbb_lover said:
Sonic being in it is not that much of a surprise, everyone stop acting as if it's some shock, once-in-a-lifetime thing.

And it hasn't been confirmed, so you can't say that it's going to be as you say. It's logical, yes, but not confirmed. I need proof.
yea sonic is not a big shock but not to be rude or anything but im pretty sure that it is confirmed like if u go on www.gamestop.com and click the wii part there is a big section about brawl and it says its confirmed so yea... ok try not to go off focus people lol even though i just did i really need to be able to mix controllers lol wii motes are expensive im only 15!lol ok ty =)

Desi_Wii_G said:
yea sonic is not a big shock but not to be rude or anything but im pretty sure that it is confirmed like if u go on www.gamestop.com and click the wii part there is a big section about brawl and it says its confirmed so yea... ok try not to go off focus people lol even though i just did i really need to be able to mix controllers lol wii motes are expensive im only 15!lol ok ty =)
And I'm only 14, turning 15 in less than a month. Whoody-doo.

And don't EVEN link me to Gamestop. That site is a pit of lies. They say anything.

ssbb_lover said:

And don't EVEN link me to Gamestop. That site is a pit of lies. They say anything.
well im really 14 turning 15 on november 7 but anyways im pretty sure they r gonna have it if its on the dojo u know wut i mean im not tryin to argue but yea i know sonic is gonna be in it...

Never know, but that's all I'm saying. I want confirmation before I start blurting it out everywhere, unlike someone else...*cough*Gamestop*cough*.

;)

I know sonic isn't such a SHOCK, but I am relieved he made it to brawl.

And I doubt there will be an "wow you can do conbinations" update, probably confirmed indirectly in the multiple controller update.

ssbb_lover said:

I'm 19, and that kid is right. if they say youre gonna be able to save your settings and play how you want, youre going to be able to mix and match.
before you argue, they say that in one of the brawl demo videos. there is your proof. thats like saying in the demo video theres an advance war assist trophy but its not on the site so theyre not in the game. PWN3D!

samXcor3 said:
I'm 19, and that kid is right. if they say youre gonna be able to save your settings and play how you want, youre going to be able to mix and match.
before you argue, they say that in one of the brawl demo videos. there is your proof. thats like saying in the demo video theres an advance war assist trophy but its not on the site so theyre not in the game. PWN3D!

Wait...I'm right? Yesh!! I'm only 14 too! ^_^

Back