2 wii questions

arwriter

WiiChat Member
Feb 18, 2007
1) Playing N64 cart on the wii without downloading it on VC this true? because someone told me that the wii is releasing some kind of acc to hook up to the wii where you are able to play your n64 cart on the wii

2) Will the wii be the last nintendo Console out? because im a huge nintendo fan and i've collectected more nintendo stuff then i did Playstation and Xbox games

(I dont know if this questions has been asked or in the wrong section)

1) Most likely not.
2) It's more probable that a ladybug named Pippy takes over the world.

i always hope Nintendo will release some form of multi cart adapter as I have followed nintendo loyally since I was 8. I have every console ever released (excluding hand helds) and would love to use all me games on one platform.

Of course tho, thats what emulators are for!

#1. This would most likely not happen, as the Virtual Console makes full use of being able to put this game and others onto the console hard drive.
#2. With the Wii being the most revolutionary console ever to hit the market, it has brought Nintendo back to the status of their old glory days. Full on virtual reality is the only real next step. Nevertheless, for this to be their last console, does not hardly seem conceivable.

do you really think that they're just gonna call it quits and stop making consoles? i could see them making gaming systems for the next 100 years. its a business, they're not going to just quit.

callme.nasty said:
do you really think that they're just gonna call it quits and stop making consoles? i could see them making gaming systems for the next 100 years. its a business, they're not going to just quit.

I doubt that the Wii will be their last console but 100 years? They're gonna have to start doing alot better if they want to stick around for 100 years which I doubt will happen. In 100 years Sony, Microsoft and Nintendo will probably not exist.

Nintendo was established in 1886, think again about your 100 years statement cos they already been here for 122 years. They will be around in another 100 in my honest opinion.

paintba||er said:
WTF would Nintendo do in 1886? It wasn't video games. And things have become alot more competitive now than in 1886.

nintendo started in 1886 as a card game company, they moved to video games later

paintba||er said:
I doubt that the Wii will be their last console but 100 years? They're gonna have to start doing alot better if they want to stick around for 100 years which I doubt will happen. In 100 years Sony, Microsoft and Nintendo will probably not exist.

it seems crazy, but why not? its not like microsoft or sony is going to take over the industry, monopolies are illegal. it would require a serious screw up for a company so large to drop out of the business. i really can't think of a way that they would stop making stuff.

callme.nasty said:
it seems crazy, but why not? its not like microsoft or sony is going to take over the industry, monopolies are illegal. it would require a serious screw up for a company so large to drop out of the business. i really can't think of a way that they would stop making stuff.

Ya monopolies are illegal but what do you think Microsoft has with Windblows?

Back