2007 i0n & Mod Tribute

Darkprinny said:
Nothing for the past mod of here
The one formaly known as Jill
i joined mid-December... i'm sorry i have never heard of her.

Nope
TLC
She was here while the forum went throw hell
There are threads all about this if you look back a few pages

The_Loose_Cannon was a Super Moderator here at WiiChat from the beginning of January/February to July 2007. During her time as a moderator, she managed to clean up the Pokemon Diamond and Pearl sections and helped to create a Graphics Section. However, during the summer months, there had been some issues brought up and it lead to her being removed from the staff team. As for reasons, I'd like to avoid going into it as it has been discussed quite a few times. So, to simplify, she left and I took her place as part of WiiChat's staff. At least, that's what I believe is the case.

Syntax said:
The_Loose_Cannon was a Super Moderator here at WiiChat from the beginning of January/February to July 2007. During her time as a moderator, she managed to clean up the Pokemon Diamond and Pearl sections and helped to create a Graphics Section. However, during the summer months, there had been some issues brought up and it lead to her being removed from the staff team. As for reasons, I'd like to avoid going into it as it has been discussed quite a few times. So, to simplify, she left and I took her place as part of WiiChat's staff. At least, that's what I believe is the case.

syntax sounds like a ceo in a high profile company. seriousely, u should try out for a soap opera.:lol: :lol: :lol:

She told everyone that she had had it with the site due to ions abbcence

Let us divert from that for now
Lets just say sees on another Wii site that I went to for a while (it kinda got a bit borein)

I could inagmine someone making a timeline of Wiichat.:lol:

I havent been here long enough so i cant do it..:sad:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

I wasn't aware that we do work.
I always thought the rule was sort of "Let Syntax do all the work."

ohwait--

Neato picture anywyas.

idjut said:
2007_wiichat_mods_by_idjut.jpg

That picture, in a way is kinda creepy.. but at the same time funny. :lol:

Nice work, idjut. :)

kiraownsurmom said:
ive been wanting to make a timeline forever but i cant get all the pieces together

I could help with it
BUT I kinda got a few sigs to make (damn it word spreads fast)
And I got the latest ghibli film to watch (yes I got it on DVD that sudios stuff is all good)

Start off wiichat (just afther the name change)
|||
|||
vv
I joined
Others joined
That RPG thing
other stuff

Darkprinny said:
I could help with it

Start off wiichat (just afther the name change)
|||
|||
vv
I joined
Others joined
That RPG thing
other stuff

I could do so much with this info:lol:

Back