2007 i0n & Mod Tribute

I've staffed as a GM on an MMO server, gotta say staffing anything on the internet is a pain in the bum, but it can be rewarding as well for the people you meet.

Glad to see wiichat is still around, I thought it'd be in shambles when I came to peek around, instead I'm hooked again. I think SMG helped too though. :D

Last edited:
Skorp said:
I've staffed as a GM on an MMO server, gotta say staffing anything on the internet is a pain in the bum, but it can be rewarding as well for the people you meet.

Glad to see wiichat is still around, I thought it'd be in shambles when I came to peek around, instead I'm hooked again.

You've picked an interesting time to pop back, my friend.

As always we have things promised, extremely often none of this material ates but apparently this time will be different...

User Review Section (Organised extremely well)
New Staff (Really need this)

Among others.

Cpt.McCloud said:
You've picked an interesting time to pop back, my friend.

As always we have things promised, extremely often none of this material ates but apparently this time will be different...

User Review Section (Organised extremely well)
New Staff (Really need this)

Among others.
actually the review section should be launched soon. i0n cleared the test reviews (by by my Burping Olympics 2k8 review :sad:) and added a review by one of the members (not gonna say who :ciappa:). we are just trying to get something sorted out with it. shouldnt be too long now :smilewinkgrin:

Mitch2025 said:
actually the review section should be launched soon. i0n cleared the test reviews (by by my Burping Olympics 2k8 review :sad:) and added a review by one of the members (not gonna say who :ciappa:). we are just trying to get something sorted out with it. shouldnt be too long now :smilewinkgrin:

Hopefully it'll be up soon rather than later after all the let downs we've had in the past.

Syntax said:
I was contacted by i0n and he asked me if I would like to be a moderator. What shocked me when I was actually made moderator was that I was made a super moderator. For the record, I have no prior moderating experience and on a big forum such as this was quite a jump as I expected to just be a sectional moderator of the lounge and site feedback section.
Same here (yeah, I know, I'm probably a stranger around here anymore), I was one added when the need for more mods started arising, I was contacted by i0n, who asked if I wanted to rule over the dominion of the Online section. I remember back when I used to do a patrol of the Friend Code thread every few hours (because it needed it), finally, I gave up on that lost cause, and placed a "not modded" disclaimer at the top. Otherwise, it's been fun, and I'd like to hop back in, but we'll see how that goes between working and school.

Nice to see you posting again. Although, I don't think that we have actually met .i0n tends to have an odd way about adding new mods and choosing their positions.

Mitch2025 said:

I need to read this review.

Review section will be hawttt. Planned on just for Wii? Or are there gonna be minor sections for major games on other consoles? (even la DS)

King Wiired said:
I need to read this review.

Review section will be hawttt. Planned on just for Wii? Or are there gonna be minor sections for major games on other consoles? (even la DS)

King wiired in the house!
--
I think we should take this talk into the suggestion thread...
--
This picture still gets to me:lol:

Back