360 attach rate now 7 games per console

blueovalboy7 said:
I'd be willing to bet you didn't play COD exclusively for the time period. I'm sure you ate, used the restroom, showered, etc.

well if he didn't there would be a few brown and yellow stains on the carpet right in front of the console.

Blueoval what kinda power that 5.0 puttin down?

I wanna get a classic stang like that SOOO bad, I got a 99, 94 (supercharged) and an 03 cobra (stock blown) my 94 has the 5.0 in it and its giving me alot of issues because of the amount of boost (rings are going oil all over the plugs every week or so) but the 94 - 95 were test mules anyways.

I used to have a 87 5.0 mustang gt. But I had to sell it for "financial problems" :p

Then I had a 87' White Monte Carlo SS decked out with headers, im talking LOUD. God damnit, I had to sell that too for the same reason :/

Now im rolling around in a ****ed up 1990 Honda Accord... Atleast it doesn't waste gas...

T3kNi9e said:
I used to have a 87 5.0 mustang gt. But I had to sell it for "financial problems" :p

Then I had a 87' White Monte Carlo SS decked out with headers, im talking LOUD. God damnit, I had to sell that too for the same reason :/

Now im rolling around in a ****ed up 1990 Honda Accord... Atleast it doesn't waste gas...

Man that SUCKS I know you wish you still had those babies, think you'll get back into it when the funds are right?

Of course, Im also majoring in automotive technology because I really love cars. I'm addicted :D

T3kNi9e said:
Of course, Im also majoring in automotive technology because I really love cars. I'm addicted :D

my friend you are NOT alone.

im MAJORLY addicted to a point where it is unhealthy.

if I listed the cars I currently own this whole fourm would think 1 of 2 things. 1. im COMPLETLY NUTS 2. I must be lying lol.

keep in mind the # of cars i currently own is the # of cars I have ever owned since I have never ever sold 1 (cant let go lol see now thats addicted)

Back