3rd Party bowlling game?

Bob Albright

WiiChat Member
Feb 5, 2007
Has anyone heard of a 3rd party bowling game coming for the Wii? I like the game included, but would love a game similar to Brunswick Bowling that had been out for Pc a few years ago. It had a dozen or so lanes--each with different oil patterns and other computer professionals to challenge. And geez--please give me a REAL average--not this professional level thing that monitors your skill above or below a 1000 ref. point.!!

I think Wii bowling dominates and Super Monkey Ball has the best bowling :cornut:

I have heard about it from numerous sources, it seems like it'll be another installment in the Brunswick series.

Personally, I'm really excited about it. Wii Bowling is great as is, I'm curious to see what the improvement on it will be. The availability of different lane conditions will be a lot of fun.

Imagine if it's online, multiplayer? Ooooooooh...

Sounds like a win-win for the sport of bowling, but it better not be TOO good...it could eliminate real-life league bowling as we know it haha.

I still like Monkey Ball so much better

I can't wait for this. I bowl in real life and one of the main reasons I bought my wii was because I saw someone playing wii sports bowling.

Yeah I'm also waiting for a wii bowling game the one with wii sports is good but no career mode or anything! just bowling.

Ah alright then, thanks!

Have you played any of the Brunswick bowling games? was they any good?

Bowling games are typically horrible just because it's lame throwing a bowling ball with a standard game controller.

3rd party bowling games/Brunswick Bowling

Yes--I was addicted to BB for probably 2 years--I could not wait to get home and go online to take someone on. There was a leaderboard and everything when this was popular, and although it used a mouse to control the bowler--, pin action was realistic, consistency was the key to getting top scores (just like Wii bowling) and competition was fierce online. I personally can't wait for this title to appear!

Back