3rd party games quit working!

Gruener

WiiChat Member
Sep 21, 2009
Wii Online Code
1234-1234-1234-1324
I had my Wii replaced at NoA headquarters because of an issue that caused the wii to click every time I tried to play a game, and wouldn't load up the game at all. As soon as I got the new unit home, it wouldn't play ANY 3rd party games... Only Nintendo-manufactured titles. I sent it back in for work. They had me send in my games because they couldn't reproduce the issue. They just sent it back to me and labeled all my 3rd party games as "Defective". How can that be???? All of a sudden, all my 3rd party games turned "defective???" There are no scratch marks and the playing surfaces are flawless. It seems more like a software issue but I can't find any corroborating stories on line... HELP!

I had my Wii replaced at NoA headquarters because of an issue that caused the wii to click every time I tried to play a game, and wouldn't load up the game at all. As soon as I got the new unit home, it wouldn't play ANY 3rd party games... Only Nintendo-manufactured titles. I sent it back in for work. They had me send in my games because they couldn't reproduce the issue. They just sent it back to me and labeled all my 3rd party games as "Defective". How can that be???? All of a sudden, all my 3rd party games turned "defective???" There are no scratch marks and the playing surfaces are flawless. It seems more like a software issue but I can't find any corroborating stories on line... HELP!

And these are original, retail games, not backups? If so, that sounds odd to say the least.

Back