3rd Party Memory Card Compatability issue

fistpittingnork said:
Right. Well you can show the world how you deal with your insecurities by calling us names all you want, but it's going to take a lot more than pieces from an argument two 6 year olds would have to offend most, if not all, people here, especially coming from someone whose screen name looks like it probably also doubles as his eHarmony.com name.

Wanker.

csiguy4u said:
There's nothing to plug in. . .it's wireless dummy.

Anyway, that's not entirely true dorky_me, if you're out a wireless router, check out the link to the ethernet-to-usb adapter I sent you, it PLUGS IN straight into your Wii using one of the two USB ports located on the back towards the top (assuming your Wii is sitting upright in it's cradle).

fistpittingnork said:
Anyway, that's not entirely true dorky_me, if you're out a wireless router, check out the link to the ethernet-to-usb adapter I sent you, it PLUGS IN straight into your Wii using one of the two USB ports located on the back towards the top (assuming your Wii is sitting upright in it's cradle).

No **** sherlock. I am glad you could figure that out. However you don't need it because you can connect wirelessly if you get a wireless router.

csiguy4u said:
No **** sherlock. I am glad you could figure that out. However you don't need it because you can connect wirelessly if you get a wireless router.

Ok, well you apparently know this already, obviously he didn't. Note the key phrase I used mentioning this option if he does NOT have a wireless router. Since you claim you don't need this because you can connect wirelessly, I'll point out the two way road here and say if he doesn't have a wireless router then he doesn't need wireless options because he can connect directly.

Plus with most decent name-brand wireless routers going for about twice the price (or more) of this ethernet/usb connector, this is going to be a more cost effecient choice, and not all people really know how to setup a wireless network.

Not everybody can be the God of infinite Wii-knowledge, so get over yourself.

fistpittingnork said:
Ok, well you apparently know this already, obviously he didn't. Note the key phrase I used mentioning this option if he does NOT have a wireless router. Since you claim you don't need this because you can connect wirelessly, I'll point out the two way road here and say if he doesn't have a wireless router then he doesn't need wireless options because he can connect directly.

Plus with most decent name-brand wireless routers going for about twice the price (or more) of this ethernet/usb connector, this is going to be a more cost effecient choice, and not all people really know how to setup a wireless network.

Not everybody can be the God of infinite Wii-knowledge, so get over yourself.

Thanks for the info n00b. It's good to know that I now have a lackey to read the entire thread for me. :cornut:

csiguy4u said:
Thanks for the info n00b. It's good to know that I now have a lackey to read the entire thread for me. :cornut:

There's a difference between reading the thread, in which case you did, and actually comprehending the thread, in which case you did not.

fistpittingnork said:
There's a difference between reading the thread, in which case you did, and actually comprehending the thread, in which case you did not.

Oh, I didn't even bother to try to read the whole thread. . .you did that for me. Thanks.

csiguy4u said:
Oh, I didn't even bother to try to read the whole thread. . .you did that for me. Thanks.

In case you missed this the first time.

fistpittingnork said:

csiguy4u said:
Um, I guess your too st00pid to realize that I said I didn't read the thread. Good for you dumb-**** :thumbsup:

I guess you didn't realize that you yourself said I read it for you, meaning indirectly you still read it. :thumbsup:

Proving my point that you can read, you just seem to lack the elite skills of comprehension.

Back