5th generation pokemon

Jun 16, 2007
does anyone know if there will be a 5th generation for pokemon? i know if there will be one it wont be for a few years from now, but what does everyone think about this?

Last edited:
I think that there will be a 5th generation, it won't be for a few years to come though.

I don't think they will make it right after d/p, they say their gonna make a remake of G/S/C YES that was my fav!!! That was my original game, my brother played blue/gold/crystal while I played silver! Boy he had way more than me. I got so disappointed when you couldn't trade from 2nd gen. to 3rd gen. games...So I stopped....just when I got my DS and got blue rescue team....It hooked me up ALOT on pokemon again. I realized how good it was again...

what will the next generation game names be? im thinking pokemon stars, pokemon galaxy, and pokemon universe! and isnt arceus the god of pokemon? if they make 5th generation, then the last pokemon will a titan pokemon because titans were better than the gods, heres what i think they will do for 5th generation:

they will add 107 new pokemon, bringing the total to 600 (493 pokemon, plus 107 is 600)

fire starter will be a fire deer
grass starter will be a tree (like a grass version of sudowoodo)
water starter will be a frog (when it evolves, it becomes part ground type, like swampert)

the bird pokemon you can catch at the beginning of the game should be an odd color, like orange/purple

92 new pokemon, 15 new legendaries

600th pokemon will be a titan pokemon, have the same ability as arceus (change to any type), can learn any move, will have stats better than every pokemon in history (so we dont have 5 different pokemon, each with one stat thats better than the rest)

i think this will be the end of pokemon, 5th generation, 600 pokemon, thats where it ends

the only thing i cant really predict is which current pokemon they will make evolve, or create pre-evolutions for, there are so many that need to evolve (such as stantler or farfetched) and ones that pre-evolutions (such as lickitung), what ideas do you guys have?

Last edited:
Errmm...
Pokemon statisticlly comes 2nd in Nintendo game sales to Mario.

No their isn't any 5th generation Pokémon, but their will be a New high technology game for Pokémon. And it will be the. ulltemet of all games.

henrry2 said:
No their isn't any 5th generation Pokémon, but their will be a New high technology game for Pokémon. And it will be the. ulltemet of all games.
you don't know that, so keep your yap shut please...btw.. im sure that pokemon is going to be branching out to the wii...

steelersfatboy said:
what will the next generation game names be? im thinking pokemon stars, pokemon galaxy, and pokemon universe! and isnt arceus the god of pokemon? if they make 5th generation, then the last pokemon will a titan pokemon because titans were better than the gods, heres what i think they will do for 5ht generation:

they will add 107 new pokemon, bringing the total to 600 (493 pokemon, plus 107 is 600)

fire starter will be a fire deer
grass starter will be a tree (like a grasss version of sudowoodo)
water starter will be a frog (when it evolves, it becomes part ground type, like swampert)

the bird pokemon you can catch at the beginning of the game should be an odd color, like orange/purple

92 new pokemon, 15 new legendaries

600th pokemon will be a titan pokemon, have the same ability as arceus (change to any type), can learn any move, will have stats better than every pokemon in history (so we dont have 5 different pokemon, each with one stat thats better than the rest)

i think this will be the end of pokemon, 5th generation, 600 pokemon, thats where it ends

the only thing i cant really predict is which current pokemon they will make evolve, or create pre-evolutions for, there are so many that need to evolve (such as stantler or farfetched) and ones that pre-evolutions (such as lickitung), what ideas do you guys have?

I hope you're right... I hope it ends... soon!

i am pretty sure that their are no 5TH gen poks they just gona devolp the game and make it intresting thats it

henrry2 said:
i am pretty sure that their are no 5TH gen poks they just gona devolp the game and make it intresting thats it
of course there are no 5th generation pokemon, D/P are only about 5 months old, they are gonna wait 3-4 years before they release 5th generation pokemon

Back