757 Members?

Status
Not open for further replies.

WiiSource

WiiChat Member
Jul 4, 2006
I was looking through the member list,and it shows 757 users.

I sorted by post count, and found out the 370 people didn't post at all....and 130 people posted once or twice. That leaves only 257 valid users....

I don't get it.....did the webmaster add a bunch of fake people or something?

:lol:

No, the admin (i0n) didnt do anything, they only subscribed and didnt post cause they just want to know some feautures... anyway u can ask i0n to erase invalid users

It's hardly unusual, forums end up with non-posting members all the time. They probably just decided this wasn't the site for them. Still, 257 people is pretty good.

Ya it'll be the same w/ ur website if u get this many.

Btw not to be rude but it sounds like ur saying this site isn't as great as it sounds and u just want ppl to switch over to ur site. Sry if i'm getting this all wrong but it's just wut it sounds like.

Like Arcadium said, u could just ask i0n to erase them, but they might have just joined and not had time to post yet or if they joined a long time ago then they probably just felt like they didn't want to do it anymore, or found a different chatroom(although they missed out big here!). i0n doesn't want to make them angry though and make them make another account, that's probably y he doesn't erase them. If they've had an account for more than like 3 months though I bet he erases them.

yeah, don't get me wrong....257 is a big number of users....

although 500 is a bigger number....lol....

Seriously - who cares. If you are gonna call out the admin for something, then call him out on something that matters. Like why Getwin was banned for his views on PS3 when I clearly see no posts from him that are overly vulgar or offensive. I dont care for PS3 but I think its dumb to supress people who have different ideas. . . that reminds me of this guy I studied in history, I dont remember his last name but his first name started with an A. like Adolph or something. Yeah that was it, Adolph.

ssbb_lover said:
Ya it'll be the same w/ ur website if u get this many.

I'm sure there is always non-posting members.....but 66% ??

ssbb_lover said:
Btw not to be rude but it sounds like ur saying this site isn't as great as it sounds and u just want ppl to switch over to ur site. Sry if i'm getting this all wrong but it's just wut it sounds like.

I'm not a member-whore....sure I want members, but I'm not trying to get as many people as possible. I want quality people at my site....kinda like a small neighborhood....I think thats why people like it. Small and cozy.

Am i trying to recruit? nope...I like discussions....but I will always put links back to my site, just in case people wanna check it out. I will be posting more here, now that I have more time.

I always say....the more nintendo sites the better! It's a community of sites, that's what makes the internet fun!

Good, i'm glad I understand now. Anyways, I like ur site, it's coming along well:D

Great thread, in future please spam your website elsewhere.

phiggey said:
Seriously - who cares. If you are gonna call out the admin for something, then call him out on something that matters. Like why Getwin was banned for his views on PS3 when I clearly see no posts from him that are overly vulgar or offensive. I dont care for PS3 but I think its dumb to supress people who have different ideas. . . that reminds me of this guy I studied in history, I dont remember his last name but his first name started with an A. like Adolph or something. Yeah that was it, Adolph.

Would you rather i left the abusive posts for all to see, or delete them to maintain a better forum?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back