a 3D online world war?

MysticGohan said:
do you really think this is going to get people to dump $700??

Oh, for the love of god...listen, M$ fanboy. For $700 you don't get just Home. You get everything the PS3 already has plus Home. That's an awesome deal.

Ruman said:
Oh, for the love of god...listen, M$ fanboy. For $700 you don't get just Home. You get everything the PS3 already has plus Home. That's an awesome deal.
i believe mystic gohan doesnt have a 360! and i believe tht woould be more of wii fanboy comment

Hybrid said:
i believe mystic gohan doesnt have a 360! and i believe tht woould be more of wii fanboy comment

I reviewed post and confirm its a fanboy statement.

For $600, which seems to be the retail price for PS3, you receive EVERYTHING the 360 offers plus built-in WIFI, larger HD, expandable HD, bluetooth, HOME (which I think is completely bad ass), a better online network than most want to give credit for because xbox live isn't the holy grail people make it to be IMO. You also get a blue-ray dvd player to watch badass hi-def movies on your hdtv. Seems worth the price of admission to me. :yesnod:

Though I bet people will complain they don't want any of those features but then go buy a 360 to get them or secretly wish the Wii had them. Seriously, stop being haters and making retarded statements and actually LOOK at what each product offers and to what audience it caters to. Just because it doesn't fit what you want doesn't mean you have to bash it. It just makes you look retarded.

Hybrid said:

Well some of the things he says in other threads makes him a M$ fanboy, thats why i called him a M$ fanboy instead of a nintendo one

tirminyl said:
I reviewed post and confirm its a fanboy statement.

For $600, which seems to be the retail price for PS3, you receive EVERYTHING the 360 offers plus built-in WIFI, larger HD, expandable HD, bluetooth, HOME (which I think is completely bad ass), a better online network than most want to give credit for because xbox live isn't the holy grail people make it to be IMO. You also get a blue-ray dvd player to watch badass hi-def movies on your hdtv. Seems worth the price of admission to me. :yesnod:

Though I bet people will complain they don't want any of those features but then go buy a 360 to get them or secretly wish the Wii had them. Seriously, stop being haters and making retarded statements and actually LOOK at what each product offers and to what audience it caters to. Just because it doesn't fit what you want doesn't mean you have to bash it. It just makes you look retarded.
no xbox live is the holy grail

um...sovieto, im not trying to accuse you of fanboyism or anything, but if you're trying to prevent pointless arguments, i'd take extra care to avoid saying anything even slightly fanboyish.

Sovieto said:
im sorry i must have missed something
since when was the ps3 $700?
and the online system is better than Wii's will ever be...:zzz:

your comparing to what facts? its not even out yet =.=

P.S: friend codes arent even going to be used to limiting extents.. most games will be lobby.. look up PBR. Get some reading updates before giving ur outdated info out. :p

Last edited:
I can tell people are going to get fooled somehow.
Nintendo have had all the time in the world to develop this online gaming thing. But they havent released it yet, thats a huge risk but if there willing to take it then it must be the next xbox live.
Cos i can bet that people will go and buy many consoles for there home or xbox live whatever but then when nintendo release theirs then they will all come crying back!
Ps3 and xbox live are shaping up good, just wait and see what nintendo brings out before ppl make all these stupid comments.

Back