New Wii Channel: Wii World?

TortillaChip520 said:
maybe nintendo would be a bigger part of my life if i didnt have to enter a god-damn million number code to play online!!

I'm SO with you BRO!!! come on get some xbox or ps3 into the Wii..make it accessable

great idea, miis need more things like different shaped noses, hairstyles ect, things like scars and heck even holding a sword would be good. And a chatroom for people in your region

Ive had the Wii for a month and I feel I have a fair bit to say :)

Ive always had a games console since I was a kid with the Sega Master System I & the NES.
Since the 90's Gen' Consoles were around ive always stuck with Sony PS's.

The PS2 was great. My intentions were to get the PS3 but I didnt due to 1) the price was :yikes: & 2) I have a family now and my daughter would get more benefit in playing the Wii and so would my partner.

After a month of use we STILL enjoy using the Wii and the current features are great.
Ive used my cousins PS3 which I have to say on HDTV is out of this world graphic wise and made me want one so much more.
My dream console would be the PS3's graphic's but with the Wii's controller. H
However....this Wii can give itself so much more justice!
Its a great console and I love Nintendo's aproach in "a console for the whole family" type thing.
A few sugestions which could make Wii an absolute dream console for 5 years +

Internal Memory - I can see why there wasnt alot as this would reflect in the price of the console. My suggestion would be to release a USB External Hard Drive. Different Sizes - 20GB, 40GB, & 60GB.

Mii Channel - Great idea however expanding on this needs to be a must. As its been stated above, creating something along the lines of a MySpace type thing with it would be truely brilliant.

Software - Graphics will get better on the console I assume, (unless they are at its peak due to the similarity from the GC)
A more realistic type Tennis game wouldnt go a miss!

Heres another Idea I come up with but its weather it would work or not....

Im not a gambler and ive never gambled before but the gambling has had a massive increase since the internet. Online Poker etc etc.....

The concept I come up with is : Your Mii represents you. There is actuallty no money to win itself, HOWEVER, you will need to pay money. So say you pay £7.00 for 1000 points (which you would normally use to buy games)

To play say for example Poker (but it could be any other type of game) you have to put in 200 points. This would come off your balance. You play the game. Say there are 4 people in the poker room, in the room you will see your Mii. If you win, the 200 off the other 3 people (including the 200 you originally put in) would total your points from 1000 to 1600.

I know Nintendo arent in it for the money type of thing like Sony, however it would generate more money being spent.
That person has the chance to build up their points which in result can be spent on titles online. If you lose all your points, then in order to continue playing the gambling game, then you will need to spend another £7.00 on a further 1000 points.

This doesnt even have to be set up online. It could be released as a title, with an 18 Rated (21 in other countries) mark on it. Shops are alot stricter on releasing rated titles to children due to laws.

I could go on all day about that idea but would be a great way of generating revenue. This would need to be done after releasing a HDrive in order to store all those lovely titles you can download after beating 3 other Mii's.

There just so much that could be done with this console but its how far Nintendo want to expand it.

Im hoping/looking forward to Wii Sports II

Possible games that could go on it :

Cricket.
Squash
Darts << That'd be cool.
Bowls

gpoleweski said:
But (just a thought here) what if they made a wii sports 2 with online capabilities that would make you able to chat with friends online and all that other stuff. But it was more focussed in on the sporting world. You could go to a championship swimming event and go with your friends and watch one of your mates actually compete. A fully funtional games world...online. I only said this because making another channel of this would take up alot of internal memory, I thought incorporating it in with a game would help broaden the possibility of this coming to be.

they might be makin a wii sports 2 go to www.wiisworld.com and go to rumers

Back