New Wii Channel: Wii World?

MrDonut said:
An idea I love for linking your "WiiWorld" to interactive games and the Shopping Channel, Voting Channel, etc.:

Working with Wii Sports 2, put a bowling alley, golf club, tennis court, boxing arena, and baseball staduim in the "WiiWorld". When a player's Mii walks through the door/gate to the location, the system will (quickly) load the specific sport (be it bowling, golf, wherever you are) from the Wii Sports 2 disc in the drive. When the player is done with the game, the system leaves the disc data stuff and you see the Mii outside that sport's building. All seamlessly. Playing the sports with your friends online. For the Shopping Channel, have a video game store (sponsored by/advertised as Gamestop, I'd expect) that connects to your systems Shopping Channel the same way. Pretty much the same thing for the voting channel and whatever else the Wii has online. (I don't know much about all the channels, I'm stuck on dial-up.)

Yay or nay?

yay but would rather have EB games :smilewinkgrin: then GameStop

That would be phenominal.
I really hope that Nintendo does something like this.
It would be a great way to communicate with friends as well as other Wii users.
I'm 100% for this idea.

Sarai_132 said:
yay but would rather have EB games :smilewinkgrin: then GameStop
I agree.
I gotta say that I said "advertised by Gamestop", and Gamestop owns EB Games, so it'd still be a Gamestop benefit.
Just sayin'.

I believe 100% on this concept Mii social networking....and create my own site.and was featured on Mashable.com.We are on the early stages of the Wii social networking and have a lot to see in a near future.Nintendo wii is the future. just wait to see the results.

Oh my god this sounds like the best idea EVER! aND if nintendo are really smart, they'll intergrade how well you do at Wii Sports and other games.. And you can collect WiiCoins or... Woins! And you can spend them to further customise you Wii-House! =D

This is the best cudos to the guy who created this magnificent idea. What they should also do with this is bring on voice activation. Just plug it into the back of the wiimote and you're set to talk to all your friends and not worry about typing. (Just a Thought)

bo ya that would be like da best mmo ever and i dont mean mmoprg i mean mmo omg!!!

But (just a thought here) what if they made a wii sports 2 with online capabilities that would make you able to chat with friends online and all that other stuff. But it was more focussed in on the sporting world. You could go to a championship swimming event and go with your friends and watch one of your mates actually compete. A fully funtional games world...online. I only said this because making another channel of this would take up alot of internal memory, I thought incorporating it in with a game would help broaden the possibility of this coming to be.

ok iv got new news.

this new channel will be called mii poularity and will be like the everbodys votes channel. users will vote out of 2 miis to which one is the best. u can also regester your mii to any contest u want.

all the japenise versions of the wii recieved mail from nintendo saying the channel will be downloadable on the 29th of april and is highly suspected to be a worldwide realise

Back