A "cricket" game for the Wii WILL significiantly increase Wii sales in Australia

Obliza

WiiChat Member
Feb 16, 2007
A Cricket game for the Wii will significantly increase Wii sales in Australia.

The thing about the Wii is it is active now alot of my friends here in Australia love Cricket but where incredibly disappointed that they could not play cricket on my Wii and when I found out Ricky Ponting Game was not going to be on the Wii I was slightly annoyed.

I really think a lot more "non-gaming" people would buy a Wii if there was a quality Cricket Game (Hell even Online!) on the Wii. Even my sport loving parents would play it!

Just my two cents.

Also one question are there any plans to add more sporting games to the Wii (I am aware of the Tiger Woods golfing game and a few others)

Yeh Wii Sports 2 (working title) should have Cricket, although i am not a complete cricket nut, that would be the sport i'd like to see kids at school talking about.

Yes a decent Cricket game on Wii and 80% of households in Australia will proudly be displaying a Wii in their home entertainment setup.

Come on EA Sports or Codemasters, you will make a fortune! (Even if Americans don't want to buy it)

80%, wow, that's a lot, like 16 million, would be interesting to see!
I'd love to see a cricket game for the wii!
And we aren't the only ones either! Check out wii want cricket here

ENJOY!

Lol thats very interesting to know. I just want a basketball and soccer game to come out for the Wii just so I can see it. If I like them and it recieves rave reviews I'll definitely pick them up.

Back