A good reason to download Check Mii Out?

skidmarx

semi-pro thumb jockey
May 13, 2007
Newfoundland
Wii Online Code
5556-6677-7123-4567
All I was hoping for was to get some new colors and face parts etc for miis. If there's none of that is there anything besides goofy contests and funny looking miis to keep me interested?

there are some pretty sick miis like kenny from south park, bowser, and one that looks like pac man moving vertically to eat a ghost. also, as far as the contests go, you might win something sweet, like wii points, although knowing nintendo ....you know...

I dont get it. All those Mii's. Daft Vader, Wario etc. How can i make my Mii look like that or cant you?? Or is this what this channel is all about, getting these parts??

Minted said:
I dont get it. All those Mii's. Daft Vader, Wario etc. How can i make my Mii look like that or cant you?? Or is this what this channel is all about, getting these parts??

no people just move around the parts, it's really hard....

yeah like you can use the eye brows for horns or whatever. Thats a easy thing to do though

icyoooppplaa said:
yeah like you can use the eye brows for horns or whatever. Thats a easy thing to do though
dude, you should see what i saw. there was a capt. falcon one, and the artisan used the eyebrows, colored them blond and used them for the yellow things he has ontop of his helmet. it was really really well-made

It's fun! That's why you ought to give it a try. They have their hatless mario contest right now. I made a one eyed mario submission, although I know it won't win! Some of the Mii's are really cool, and it's worth seeing them!

(I made a goomba, posted it, went looking sround, found a much better goomba. Shows just how talented I am. But I'm planning to get to the top 50! Just wait and see!)

How is the check mii out channel? I won't be able to play my wii until christmas because I left it at home when I went back to university (sadness). Which means I can't download it until then either

I love the creativity out there, but I hope to god that I can see more than thousands of copies of Michael Jackson, Chuck Norris, Peter Griffin (or any other Family Guy character), or Jesus.

That, and I hope that in the future we see other Artisan submits other than the same top 50 all the time.

SixStringedStress said:
I love the creativity out there, but I hope to god that I can see more than thousands of copies of Michael Jackson, Chuck Norris, Peter Griffin (or any other Family Guy character), or Jesus.

That, and I hope that in the future we see other Artisan submits other than the same top 50 all the time.

Well right now there is a buttload of Mario, Chuck Norris and Michael Jackson. Haven't seen any Family Guy or Jesus yet, though.

Oh, and the Popular and Top 50 categories are based on how many times somebody has rated a Mii.

Right, I understand that. What I meant was I hope that more people check out the grab bag once in a while because there are some really good Miis out there that aren't getting notice.

Back