A good reason to download Check Mii Out?

Couldn't find any Family Guy, but I did find a Ned Flanders. What surprised me was how many Adolf Hitlers I saw (especially on the popular). Would've thought that would be in poor taste.

Why wouldn't you?

Brief Description: There are two parts. One, the contest, is set up exactly like everybody votes. The other you can post mii's, save mii's you like and send mii's you really like to your mii channel. You can also search for friend's miis. Nothing to great, but its free.

It will be difficult to create new Miis with the current options, all of the obvious ones have been created. How about ears? How about more skin/hair colors? How about more face shapes?

If you can go on any sports game and make an exact clone of someone you know, why can't we have ears?

^Why would you even want ears? That is completely pointless. 1/1000 people has unique ears. They might as well give us a belly button option before ears.

I like the simplicity of the mii's.

on one hand some extra options would be great ie:more acurate representations , more creative options
But also what u can do with what we have is only limited by your imagination ......... and 456000,000 diffent combination of mii parts of course

note: 456000,000 is not an accurate figure of the amount of possible mii part combinations

Everytime I go to grab bag I see way too many Hitlers, Peter Griffins, Michael Jacksons(Post-op), Jesus, and Chuck Norris. Sadly, when it's something original, I have no idea what it is.

Back