A Hard Decision Zack and Wiki or Medal of honor??

Wiinter said:
You gotta do what's best for you, but FYI, if Free Radical (TS4's developer) sees that Wii owners won't buy the best FPS on the system to date, why would would they put TS4 on the Wii? Some of the dev team is interested in the system, but at the end of the day, which platforms to go for is a business decision.

I don't think free radical is like that, i have seen on their site how much people want this on wii, and i think they will understand that their product will sell better than just another WW2 game. Also, regardless if we get TS4, I am fairly confident we will get SOME timesplitters game, and chances are by te time it comes out, whether its a port or not, it will have onlne and voice chat. patience is a virtue.

i dont think FR would talk up wii so much on their site and then not release anything on it.

the only reason i would get moh is if it had really good multiplayer, and i know for sure that zach and wiki will own (from the recent ign podcast). the zach and wiki review will be on ign in about 1-2 days so you should check it out..
i will get zach and wiki for sure and think overall it will be a better game from what i have seen and heard, but i will check the reviews out for moh. the 1 player will be pretty shallow i think so unless it has good multiplayer i wont be getting it, the game also seems a little bit rushed.

I would get MOH2 when it releases and get Z&W later.
They are both great games but they each satisfy a different part of my gaming addiction... or um 'hobby'

It seems like MOH2 will offer deep control customizations and host their own servers thru EA which means no friend codes needed. So its gonna be some crazy 32 player online goodness with that.

While Z&W will offer a very sweet and complete single player game that looks to really utilize the wiimote into fun and challenging puzzles. Either way you will be happy but I personally will be getting both :)

samXcor3 said:
I don't think free radical is like that,

Like what? You don't think they have bosses and a limited supply of funds?

samXcor3 said:
i have seen on their site how much people want this on wii, and i think they will understand that their product will sell better than just another WW2 game. Also, regardless if we get TS4, I am fairly confident we will get SOME timesplitters game, and chances are by te time it comes out, whether its a port or not, it will have onlne and voice chat. patience is a virtue.

i dont think FR would talk up wii so much on their site and then not release anything on it.

I've seen two individual Free Radical programmers talk about being interested in the Wii and its controls. I haven't heard them go on about how much they really want TS4 on the Wii. Care to provide a link?

I'm hopeful that Free Radical will see the Wii's scarcity of shooters as an opportunity, and that they won't be discouraged by failures of other games in the genre, but that hope and a dollar is worth a dollar. I've been watching this game's progress since August, and it could be the best title on the console if they bring it.

If Nintendo had half a brain, they'd go to Free Radical and offer to publish it (I think both ubisoft and EA have published past TS games) and invest in it in exchange for some system exclusivity (a year +). But then Nintendo doesn't have any of their brainpower devoted to people like us, so I'm not holding my breath.

Back