A Metroid tip for anyone just starting...

miiplaywii

WiiChat Member
Nov 22, 2006
*small spoiler below*

Once your on the planet Bryyo and if you are stuck in "Grand Court" and can't get out, there is a very indiscrete rock that can be blown up with a Morphball bomb in "Hillside Vista"

That took me over 30 minutes to figure, it really pissed me off. Anyone else get stuck there?

I got stuck there and ran around that little area for 30 -40 minutes until I just got fed up and turned off the Wii. It sucks because I did quite a bit of scanning, exploring more of norion and such without saving:(

I did for a little while but not to a frustrating point. It was one of those things where I knew it had to be something in that immediate area and it was just my own fault for being too tired to notice I could already open it. I saw the opening but didn't think to use the bomb to open it, I just kinda assumed I needed something stronger. Same thing later in the game when I got stuck in an elevator, assuming once I scanned the control panel that the hologram would show up. It didn't, so I spent about 4 hours looking *everywhere* for something to help me get past this elevator. I finally gave up and looked for help online but before I found anything it clicked in my head that the panel was probably one where I had to touch a button. If I hadn't been tired, I would've smacked my head. I was just way too tired. But finally getting past that "roadblock" gave me a second wind. That's what I hate... you're tired and get stuck somewhere (even if it's something REALLY stupid) and you just wanna go to bed... but figuring out the way past wakes you up and you end up staying up an extra 2 hours. bleh

Back