A new protable console

all i said was i wish they would cut the price, thats all, i didnt say it was too expensive, i mean we all love cheap things, so thats all i said.Sorry...

The price is fine where it's at, it's a completely reasonable price, if you actually work. If you think it's too pricey, go buy a used one. End of story.

(hijacks thread back to original topic)
maybey they'll include motion sensing, like with the Wii, only smaller movements, so you don't look like a moron. Although, this could be bad for playing in the car....

registerednerd said:
(hijacks thread back to original topic)
maybey they'll include motion sensing, like with the Wii, only smaller movements, so you don't look like a moron. Although, this could be bad for playing in the car....

Prime example, trying to play Elite Beat Agents in a moving car ups the difficulty to a whole new level. As for a far more advanced system, it's not going to happen for quite some time, but it would be nice if they made a DS in which it can also play Gameboy games as well.

Remember that game Kirby's Tilt and Tumble (title correction?) maybe they could implement that into a new portable.

i ponder this as well, will nintendo live up to the innovative hype? will it be an advanced ds or a totally new thing, will we like it just like the ds??

Nintendocam said:
have you guys ever played an N-gage?

That had to be the worst innovation ever. The N-Gage had a good scheme upon challenge anyone at anytime, but at the time the Tony Hawk for the Ps1 was a good 20 bucks, while the N-Gage version happened to be a good 50, same with the Spiderman game. The graphics happened to be the same, you were just playing more expensive games that you can buy for the Ps1 for a cheaper price. But Nokia's innovation helped bring out the DS as a total success.

Back