a new sega console ?

They don't have the money or the capital assets to do it anymore (factories, etc). If they did though, which was more the question I suppose, I would get it, since they would prolly try something more along the lines of the Wii and not the PS3 or the 360.

the money isnt in systems... everyone can tell you that... except nintendo.. the money is in games and sega still makes plenty of them.. besides that they pretty much own the arcade world still... they are one of the largest suppliers.. now what would you rather have huge facotries pumping out consoles with large overhead and lots of workers just to sell a console that makes a little bit of money if not looses money on each one.. just to try to sell your games and make money later off royalties and such... or sell thousand dollar systems custom made by small work force with little overhead with nothing but profit from them and your games? game design is much more profitable in the long run you just arnt as large of a player in the game industry...

elmo_999 said:
I maybe would. I will get a 360 at somepoint and a sega one would be a clone like the ps3.

That was a remark not even kiddo kimusha(kid) deserves, or even atari!

-BTW sega had some late figures to compete with even mario back in the day. Crash. Sonic. Spyro. Too bad their now whimpiring 3 party supporters. Nintendo would still own em.

Back