About them Wii Replacement Straps

no luck getting any straps from nintendo

hi,

i bought mine mid december with the old straps and so i ordered them on the

internet but there was no confirmation message and it's been like10 to 15

days ago...

this sucks....

I honestly don't see the problem with the old straps, I have them, and I see no problems whatsoever. =|

Maybe it's just crazy people playing with greasy/sweaty hands using extremely exaggerated movements? :p

I've even done my own little stress tests on the old straps and they held up to it, but I'm gunna order the new straps anyway just 'cause they look seeeexxy.

Try Contacting Nintendo-Europe, they should have a recall as well (Or maybe only Americans need the stronger ones, and English aren't as clumsy :p)

Also, They screwed up my order and I recieved 1 when I ordered 3, but they sent the rest out UPS which i guess was nice of them.

Eric said:
Try Contacting Nintendo-Europe, they should have a recall as well (Or maybe only Americans need the stronger ones, and English aren't as clumsy :p)

Yeh thats proberly why.... lol :prrr:

Hey do you mind if i add you to my wii i need some friends

I orderd mine two weeks before CHRISTMAS... so, they found the problem pretty quickly. But, ofcourse, the remotes that i got about 1 week b4 the wii were in there thinner state....

yea i ordered my new ones like 2 weeks ago..i got an email 2 days ago sayin they were sending them out.

Soooo nothing on Nintendo europes site about returning old straps if you're in this neck of the world eh? Well that's great customer care right there. Seriously looking at the comparisons between sites its like we're just second citizens :p

Back