Wiimote replacement

My Wii-Mote has been have a lot of problems from not being able to sync and the gyro inside is screwed up, so i called Nintendo and my new wii-mote arrives today. They were all yep were just gonna send u a new 1 and just send old one back. Nintendo Is So Nice!

WolfpacSnakepit said:
I agree, dude. Why do most ppl feel the need to let go of the remote? Half the time i play games without the strap and it's still perfectly safe because i a) hold onto it and b) don't swing it like a moron.

I've had several people exclaim while I'm explaining to them how to play a game like bowling on the Wii, "So, you actually throw the remote?". It's pretty funny, makes me think Nintendo should have partnered with Nerf when making the wiimotes, and then we really COULD throw them across the room while playing!

no offence, but your daughter should have noticed that you dont need brute force to get a strike, a simple swing will do it.

As for the rest, its the same. they THROW the wiimote in the air whil playing tennis. calm down. you dont need such force guys lol.

If you brake your wiimote/strap, its YOUR fualt not nintendo's.

Omie said:
Is it "thick" or "thin"?

That could be made to sound so very dirty... *throws it into the pile that is the endless dirty Wii jokes* :lol:

Back