So... The new Wii-mote straps...

Try swinging the wiimote outside. With all that force and stuff.

'Cause even if it breaks, I'm just about 95% sure the wiimote will come out unscathed on the grass.

moe_rajab said:
Whats the big deal about having straps! im just not going to buy one. like what jlspec it is like impossible to let go of the wii remote.

They were recalled my friend, recalled. The new ones came free in the mail.

Kryptenx said:
You're an idiot, but have fun. Let us know the damages you have to pay your neighbors.

I have an acre sized yard! AND I got a couple from my friends! I can't wait till its not raining anymore!

Mais said:
I have an acre sized yard! AND I got a couple from my friends! I can't wait till its not raining anymore!
I was definitely imagining a suburban neighborhood and you swinging a coffee cup around on your driveway, my bad. In that case, let us know how it goes.

I have yet to break one (not happening anytime soon) and with my new ones that came in the mail today, I'm sure it won't happen for a very long time. I have never dropped my wiimote, okay... maybe once, but I forgot I had it strapped to my arm when I reached for a drink but that's it, long gaming session, what do you expect?! :lol: Not nearly enough force to break the damn thing! Anywho, just my two cents.

Back