? About Wii and Internet Connection

Super-Mari0

It's a Me, Mario!
Feb 7, 2007
Queens, NY
Wii Online Code
1245-3090-3739-7607
Hello All! I am new to this forum, I just picked up my Wii today in NY and I have a question about hooking up to the net, and was wondering if anyone else has tried this: I do not have a Wireless Router, I am currently using 2 wired routers, and do not want to spring for another one. I saw the Lan connection at Best Buy and saw that it had ethernet one one side and USB on the other. Would Any cablethat has that on both sides work?? I used to have a cable like this and never used it for anything. Anyone tried this??

Won't work. What is the cost of the adapter? If it's close to the cost of a wireless router, I'd just go that route, much better long term "investment".

Hi, welcome to the forums, and I have a wireless modem, so I wouldn't really know if those work..but you said something about LAN? I'm guessing that won't work I really don't know

mym6 said:
Won't work. What is the cost of the adapter? If it's close to the cost of a wireless router, I'd just go that route, much better long term "investment".

The adapter is like less than 10 bucks. The wire from whatever 3rd party it is that makes it is like 30 or something.

I bought the adapter for like 8.35 shipped on ebay.

Back