Achievements

hmm, right now for gears im going for none since i got em all =P
actually id say im going for Elite in Rainbow Six: Vegas, which is to achieve the rank of an Elite

Wiired said:
Someone was obsessed :]
but cool.
(p.s Sov. delete some pm's so i can pm you, taaa)
the sad part is i STILL play it, its my second favorite game of all time (next to starcraft)

and i cleared it all, i always have problems with forgetting to empty it >.>

Well I, personally, can't wait to get a 360 and start going achievement-crazy. xP
I think I'm gonna borrow a few games from my friend and get a few achievements with those too. I suppose it couldn't hurt. xP

Oh, and besides it showing up on your profile, do achievements give you anything else? o_O;;

Kumoriken said:
Well I, personally, can't wait to get a 360 and start going achievement-crazy. xP
I think I'm gonna borrow a few games from my friend and get a few achievements with those too. I suppose it couldn't hurt. xP

Oh, and besides it showing up on your profile, do achievements give you anything else? o_O;;
Love the achievement system :]
And just an increase in gamerscore/self satisfaction.
Also haven't seen you around in ages Kumoriken :eek:

I used to work my arse off to get achievements but now I just don't bother...

That said I do pick them up by accident on things like Dead Rising now and again.

Wiired said:
Love the achievement system :]
And just an increase in gamerscore/self satisfaction.
Also haven't seen you around in ages Kumoriken :eek:
^_^ YEP! Nice to be back. ^.^

I missed you guys. xP

Now if only we could get Jenova, DemonSlayer, MetroidZ, DarkPrinny, and all the others back. xP Haven't seen them recently either.

Kumoriken said:
^_^ YEP! Nice to be back. ^.^

I missed you guys. xP

Now if only we could get Jenova, DemonSlayer, MetroidZ, DarkPrinny, and all the others back. xP Haven't seen them recently either.
darkp is still on a lot

btw, i think only in america (not sure if your island counts)
theres something called XBox Rewards, which for doing various tasks dealing with gamerscore/achievements, you get prizes. there are challenges every so often, so far there has been 1, which was increase your gamerscore by 1500 before a certin date. well, i got that, and there are 3 levels (its all kinda confusing) basically, i was at level 1 at the time =[ so all i won was a gamer picture, a level up, and a free xbox live arcade game, which was Contra. the level 3 people won a t-shirt, Fuision Frenzy 2, 200 M$ marketplace points, and a gamer picture........yah..ALL that..
im a level 3 now so the next challenge will be favoring me =]

Sovieto said:
darkp is still on a lot

btw, i think only in america (not sure if your island counts)
theres something called XBox Rewards, which for doing various tasks dealing with gamerscore/achievements, you get prizes. there are challenges every so often, so far there has been 1, which was increase your gamerscore by 1500 before a certin date. well, i got that, and there are 3 levels (its all kinda confusing) basically, i was at level 1 at the time =[ so all i won was a gamer picture, a level up, and a free xbox live arcade game, which was Contra. the level 3 people won a t-shirt, Fuision Frenzy 2, 200 M$ marketplace points, and a gamer picture........yah..ALL that..
im a level 3 now so the next challenge will be favoring me =]

Huh... Sounds awesome. Do you have to pay for anything? Or can you just do it for free if you have Live Gold? And any idea how/where I could check if people in Hawaii can do it? I mean, I couldn't imagine why they wouldn't be allowed to and all, but I'm still curious.

Kumoriken said:
Huh... Sounds awesome. Do you have to pay for anything? Or can you just do it for free if you have Live Gold? And any idea how/where I could check if people in Hawaii can do it? I mean, I couldn't imagine why they wouldn't be allowed to and all, but I'm still curious.
oo you live in hawaii? then you should be able to do it, i thought you lived on some caribean island like puerto rico :lol:
and you dont have to pay for anything, i think a Gold membership is required, but im not totally sure, totally free

Meh I cant be arsed most just sound like hard work

I just want to play for fun

Back