Achievements

Wiired was just sayin' how he hasn't seen me that often on here, and I told him that I'm not the only one, and started saying how we should get all the pre-Wii forum-goers back. xP
You were on that list, but then Sovieto told me that you still come on frequently. xP

Kumoriken said:
Wiired was just sayin' how he hasn't seen me that often on here, and I told him that I'm not the only one, and started saying how we should get all the pre-Wii forum-goers back. xP
You were on that list, but then Sovieto told me that you still come on frequently. xP

Been thinkin about goin
Forums are all startin to get dull

Darkprinny said:

Been thinkin about goin
Forums are all startin to get dull

D: I'll probably be gone during the Summer. This is just something I do to pass the time in class or at home waiting for something to happen...

...Aw, man... When I think about how my life is going right now, I get kind of depressed...
Heheh... Off the subject, but... Man, I feel pitiful. xP

I know I'm not a veteran but I agree that the forums are getting pretty dull no real knew information just a whole bunch of people putting threads out there that I don't really care about hopefully the wave of games and that Brawl update will spice things up

Back