Acton Replay.............<anger>

K-Linerz

WiiChat Member
May 29, 2007
Manchester
Why do people sit there and watch EVERY replay?

If I score I just hit the A button to carry on...but say you've been beaten 7 - 3 or something,.......and the opposition at the end of the game sits there thru the whole end replay!

Does my head in as because I didnt win, im not able to skip the end replays!

yeh I dont like to watch the end-repays. I just want to see the stats and how many points I got :p

But the replays after a goal are fun to watch if its a cool goal.

nintendo are still improving things. there is a chance they can make it so that we can skip it, bt they can watch it. then again, its not just mario strikers, all online games are like this...

Warrior said:
nintendo are still improving things. there is a chance they can make it so that we can skip it, bt they can watch it. then again, its not just mario strikers, all online games are like this...
Even if they let one person skip and the other watch, the person skipping is simply deferring that waiting time to a little later. This problem is the case whilst the match is in progress. You can't have your team with the ball in play whilst your opposition is still enjoying the action replay.

What I would suggest instead is to have an option/setting when setting up the game to turn off all replays (maybe call it quick play as skipping replays speeds up the game progress considerably).

Seems to me like you're a bad loser ;)

joke.gif

Warrior said:
:confused: :confused:

Star Striker said:
Seems to me like you're a bad loser ;)

joke.gif

Far from it dude! Im a gamer who enjoys playing and part and parcel is losing. Hey we cant win them all but Ive never been one to sit there and watch replay's, be it mario striker or the Fifa series.

SSBBFan101 said:
i thought u ment an action replay code device from datel. i love debug on melee
The original poster had "action replay" in the title, not "action replay code". Notice the difference. ;)

The oppostion won't be able to stop the replays, Because they aren't the scorers. I like to watch them if it's a dead good goal but only for the first time then I carry on with the match

If they make it so anyone can stop the reply it's unfair to the goalscorer. Because he might be turned to his mates boosting. So only the goalscorer should be allowed to stop the replay.

Back