watching replays

bamawii

bama
Nov 11, 2007
Bama
Wii Online Code
4300-8711-7380-5145
I have about a .500 record and win some and loose some. What I hate is when you play someone and now matter if they score 1 or 10 they have to watch the replay.

Also - after the game - they have to watch the replays again .........rediculus .......

Is this necessary or is it just to gloat?

I can understand watch a few every now and then when there is a "wow" goal.

Can some of who watch replays tell me why??

When I play on Wi-Fi, I consider it pretty rude and sort of a put-down when someone makes you watch the replay on a score. It fires me up, kinda. I don't do it.
When I'm playing with friends at home or online, sometimes I do, but that's because I'm playing friendly, more laid back matches(usually), and I like to take a moment to sip my frosty beverage.

thanks guys.......we share the same thoughts. I think its rude as well but I didnt want to cross any line if there were some type of reason.

i dont have strikers but i have fifa

i only watch a replay if its a particularly good goal , or to show someone im with if they missed it

it only annoys me when its a crappy goal being replayed

I agree with you, being forced to watch the replays can be very frustrating. It's really bad when you lose the match and the other player makes you watch the three "match highlights". I want to be playing, not watching myself lose.

Back