My Butt Handed to Me Every Time...

It takes practice and experimenting with team members. Hammer Bros. are pretty popular picks for sidekicks. Lately I have been using one of those and at least one dry bones.

Yeah, Im horrible too. Since release date I've punched many things around my apartment. Not any humans yet because I havent played 2 player mode. I need some serious tips because I won my first 3 in a row and then went downhill from there.

It's only 'Broing' because your crap. Plain and simple

Remember it's all about the colour of that ball. The closer to white the ball is the more accurate and powerful the shot is.
Use some Passing players to make the ball White and then shoot with your shooters. Easy!

You can also charge it till it's brighter and then pass it to make it white quicker

Can you give me some tips on a good team then? I use Hammer bros, dry bones and a ghost

Who's your captain?
You need to build your sidekicks around your captain.
For instance if you have a Waluigi who is Defensive and Fast you'll need some shooters to shoot with as Waluigi isn't so good
You'll also need passers as Waluigi can't pass good and neither can your shooters.

Think about it

Well I usually use bowser as a captain, Birdo, Hammer bros, and Dry bones. I dont know the stats of them really I'm not near the game atm

i just got the game yesterday and i brought it to a friend's house. all four of us were having so much fun playing domination mode. i wont bring it online until i get a new router though. ive been having troubles. i actually think i'll go downstairs and play single player now, i havent had a lot of time since i picked it up. tah tah.

Just make sure to;

1) Use air passes

2) Try to Steal as opposed to slide tackle whenever possible due to it giving them an item if they don't have the ball at the time.

3) Get use to paying attention to your items and using them to get a MegaStrike.

I had a terrible streak going for a while. You play, you watch, and you learn. My record is something like 63-42. You just need to keep practicing and find what characters suit your style of play!

I can win some of the time. I just use Hammer Bros. and Birdo to my advantage. Birdos Egg Roll move can score from pretty much anywhere on the opponents side.

Now I'm getting really good at it. I just beat the second cup and now I'm on a roll online. I've found my perfect team! Mario as captain (cliche, I now, but I'm awesome with him) and Toad, Hammer Bros., and Boo as my sidekicks. It really is an awesome team.

I got it today and I suck I beat the first two cups easy but online Ive only won 3 times and lost all the others.

Koops23 said:
I suck with the cups too :D I can't get past this silver cup.
ME Too! i've lost to diddy twice, thats over 20 matches for nothing, i really hate single player:mad5: and my record is 15 and eleven online with diddy! HATE OFFLINE COM!

i found the first two cups extremely easy. I didn't lose a game in them but then i went on to the third cup, now that's hard

Back