question about teleporting

I'm sorry, but it's just that you said

unska said:
All dekes that get benefit from white balls has one thing in common: they turn the ball back to normal state. So no, Boo's deke does not change if you charge the ball.

which means one of two things. The ball doesn't lose it's charge after a deke, which is wrong because Boo/Toad deke's both retain their charge after a deke. Or, this means that the ball keeps it's charge, which is wrong because Walugi/Daisy/Dry Bones all lose their charge after a deke.

Croswenthy said:
I'm sorry, but it's just that you said

which means one of two things. The ball doesn't lose it's charge after a deke, which is wrong because Boo/Toad deke's both retain their charge after a deke. Or, this means that the ball keeps it's charge, which is wrong because Walugi/Daisy/Dry Bones all lose their charge after a deke.
Uh.. Boo's and Toad's deke does not affect the state of the ball and that's what I told in the first reply.

ive noticed that if you have a mushroom i your power-ups and you pass the ball to toad and you use the mushroom to speed up and jump over the keeper it is easier to get over him.. thats wat i think anyway

Back