Memories of the O.C

ProShooter

WiiChat Member
Aug 8, 2007
I love the O.C no matter what any one says, I've watched the series like 3 times and I started to watch it again :)

Post any best episodes or memories/parts of the O.C

I love the part where Luke starts beef with Ryan, and Ryan says "you know what I love about rich kids", jabs him, and says "nothing". And runs with while Cohen holds the door. Also when Cohen gets in a fight with Ryan and Ryan saves his ass, while Cohen punches some one and gets his ass kicked, lol.

Lastly, when Marissa shoots Trey. I really loves the first seasons, when they cut Marissa off it sucked.

I also always thought Maria was a horrible actor, but Cohen was the best actor probably :)

I hate how they stopped making shows of the O.C. They said its because when they cut Marissa off. I say they should replay it leaving it where Maria was going to die, except keeping her alive, just injured.

Post about the O.C!

Last edited by a moderator:
Didn't watch it religiously, just every now and again with the gf, but I rather enjoyed Seth's character, and Summer (Rachel Bilson) was just hot and the two together were a good combo. Could stand Ryan, but did not like Marissa's character at all.

You obviously don't like it that much if you can't even remember Marissa's name.

Best moment of the first season:

Luke, to Seth: "Fag."
Seth, to Luke (muttering): "Well, at least I don't shave my chest..."
Luke: "WHAT'D YOU SAY?"
Seth: I said you'd look nice in a sweater vest!

Yes, The OC was the best show to ever grace the small screen.

Not going to lie, I had to go to IMDB to find out their names, only one I could remember was Ryan.

You obviously don't like it that much if you can't even remember Marissa's name.

Best moment of the first season:

Luke, to Seth: "Fag."
Seth, to Luke (muttering): "Well, at least I don't shave my chest..."
Luke: "WHAT'D YOU SAY?"
Seth: I said you'd look nice in a sweater vest!

Yes, The OC was the best show to ever grace the small screen.

lol I was thinking of this girl in school named Maria when I was writing this, no joke.

Back