Advice from Wii experts

krisley7

WiiChat Member
Dec 7, 2007
I recently purchased the Wii for my kids for Xmas and wanted to get some input/recommendations on what I need to have a "complete" Wii setup when Santa arrives. I plan to open it up and get familair with it but I hear that you need to by more accessories to make it complete. Comments?

I'm going to just start with Baseball, Tiger Golf and Football and whatever comes in the box

Last edited:
Complete Wii Set Up In My Opinion:

Wii System
2 Wii Controllers
2 Wii Nun Chucks
And thats about it for the start, You might want to add some Wii Points to your VC account to play some old school classic games =]

if you buy another wii-mote then i reccomend buying another nunchuck. and it makes the wii experiance better to have it hooked up to the internet, if you have wirless thats great, if not ide recommend buying the "wii lan adaptor" if you do have to buy that make sure its the type from NINTENDO. the off brands tend to not work and cost more.

games...excite truck is a fun family game. pretty easy, fairly good graphics.
and im not sure how old your kids are but i think that metal of honor heros 2 is a good game that just came out.

yeah what they said plus maybe dbz bt3 its a top game for younger audiences... unless their raging tirants that will fight if one beats the other >.> furthermore i suggest a game like rayman rabits its top game for younger audineces as well plus your classic mario games est!

Back