Wii newb needs help!

JavaBratt

WiiChat Member
Jul 8, 2013
MI
I want to purchase the Wii Fit Plus because I'd like to take off a few pounds, but I've recently discovered this is apparently only a game and not an actual console. So I started trying to look more into it and now I'm just finding myself more and more confused.For instance, I decided I would purchase the Wii Ultimate Bundle and Dreamgear Wii FitBoard 3 in 1 Bundle With Wii Fit Plus from Walmart, but as I started looking into what was included, I started wondering if these were the best choices. The Ultimate Bundle comes with several games, a few of which I can pick and I noticed one of my choices is a game called Your Shape (I believe). Which made me wonder if I should bother with the Wii Fit Plus, but then I read somewhere that Your Shape is a Wii Fit upgrade which only confused me more. Then I started to wonder about all the different controllers as far as which ones I would need and so on.So I am wondering, if my primary focus is to get in shape and lose a few pounds while having some fun in the process, what all do I need? I know I need the Wii console, but as far as games, accessories, controllers etc. I'm completely lost and I would hate to spend money on accessories that are really not necessary.Would someone kindly share their knowledge with me please because I'm finding this far more overwhelming than it should be!? And the more specific you can be, the better!Thank you in advance to those who reply!~Dee~

You seem a bit indecisive :p
Personally I've never used any of that stuff, but if you're looking to get in shape id recommend a gym.

You seem a bit indecisive :pPersonally I've never used any of that stuff, but if you're looking to get in shape id recommend a gym.
How does not knowing what to get and asking make me indecisive? In fact, why would you even bother replying if that's the best advice you can offer? It really wasn't helpful in the least.

Back