After playing gamecube games...

unacart

WiiChat Member
Jan 8, 2008
Is there any way to go back to the Wii Menu without having to press reset or turning the Wii off and on again? When a gamecube game starts, the remote just stops functioning.

no. you have to turn off your wii. if im not wrong reseting will only take you back to the gamecube logo entry screen.

Thanks for the reply.

Now the question is,

is it better to eject the disk while it is still running and then press restart?
or
just turning it off and on.

it really doesnt matter, just whatever fits your fancy.
if you eject before powering off it's not gonna fly outta the disk compartment like a shuriken from hell, i can assure you that :)

Might as well turn the system off before ejecting. Essentially, when playing GC games, the Wii is a GC... so at these times, treat it in the way you would treat a GC. :p

AutumnWind said:
Might as well turn the system off before ejecting. Essentially, when playing GC games, the Wii is a GC... so at these times, treat it in the way you would treat a GC. :p

yeah, umm i wont be spilling soda all over my wii anytime soon, thank you!

Well, I guess I'll just have to power off and on.

Thanks for the plentiful and swift replies. Got to go play more melee! The anticipation for Brawl is a sin!

if you shut it off, you can hit the eject button and it will eject the disk without the console turning on (i think)

safest way is to turn off your wii and eject it XD

Back