Ahh the memories of this place

dan99iel

Hai :3. I'm back.
Aug 11, 2006
Australia, Melbourne
Wii Online Code
2887-2716-7925-0177
Hey,

This was one of my first serious forums. I was here a while ago, and only the old people (Like Brawny I guess) will even have a chance of remembering me, although I remember them quite well. People like Prinny, ssbb_lover and Wiired all were such roll models for me, and they've done more for me than they could guess. I remember scouring this place for new posts and news about the Wii's release date. I shunned the PS3tartds and the Xbots with all the others, and my life was truly immersed in this site. I would check for new posts when I got home from school until I went to bed, and stayed up waiting for more.

Every part of this site was great to me. I had a lot of fun here, especially with my involvement in the Graphics section. I fondly remember making sigs for people (And then being replaced by Wiired :p). It gave me a feeling of being wanted, and I thank all the people who requested sigs. I also want to apologise for the terrible terrible sigs that I made and expected you to wear.

Aaah yes, this site has been a great chapter of my life. I want to thank you all for making this place so great, and to all the new people: You're going to love it here.

Last edited:
People like Prinny roll models for me,

Im a RPG model.
That meaning that I look good with a damn big explosive shooter thingy

Also
GET BARK TO THAT THERR SELLER!

Back