Airsoft/Paintball Thread

LMFAOO... I used to paintball as a kid.

Then I turned 14, got my hunter's license and never looked back. LOL, worst gun I own atm is a .22 remington. Scoped. rabbits and the like ya know. Also takes care of the cats...I mean....uh......

Edit: didn't notice jill posted earlier.... meh, it's called HUNTING.... Shoot some living stuff, it's fun.

Last edited:
Brawny said:

Then I turned 14, got my hunter's license and never looked back. LOL, worst gun I own atm is a .22 remington. Scoped. rabbits and the like ya know. Also takes care of the cats...I mean....uh......

Wow your so badass. What was that supposed to imply that only little Kisd play paintball and its an immature sport?
Thousands of paintballers partake in tournaments every year and those players range from 5 to 60. Paintball is cool. While yes, I hunt and i play paintball, i dont think one is better than the other. They are two Completely different things.
The dont compare because they both involve guns.
One is a sport where Friends Play hours and hours with each other, Teams get into the Hundreds and Multimillion dollar tournaments are held year round.
Hunting is a Sport in which people join with each other, but not very many, because you have to be quiet and very patient, and you are using real guns that can be dangerous.
Paintball is just about having fun with a bunch of people and gets very fast paced and adrenaline filled.
I do both and Enjoy both, but theres nothing immature or stupid about paintball.

Never said anything about paintball being a puss sport....some people I know are freaking hardcore... Just saying you can't die by a ball of paint...that's all.

There's just something about pulling the trigger....feeling the recoil....ahhhhhh... Even if only in a range, something 100x more exhilarating.

*cough*moreskilltoo*cough*

lol, my last day, I don't really care.

And thanks for knowing I'm badass :cool: </sarky>

Brawny said:
Never said anything about paintball being a puss sport....some people I know are freaking hardcore... Just saying you can't die by a ball of paint...that's all.

There's just something about pulling the trigger....feeling the recoil....ahhhhhh... Even if only in a range, something 100x more exhilarating.

*cough*moreskilltoo*cough*

lol, my last day, I don't really care.

And thanks for knowing I'm badass :cool: </sarky>

ok just made it sound that way with the " i turned 14" like I liked paintball but then i grew up and relized it was gay. or w/e. Whys your last day anyways?

I liked the part where he said he used to paintball when he was a kid, but then he turned 14. :lol:

I accidentally killed a quail with my 98 custom once though... One of my fellow paintballers took it home and ate it.

I generally don't like killing animals for sport.:cool:

Hybrid Traitor Shocker paintball gun.

I also have a pump gun:)

I love to paintball. To bad the only good place to go in my town is closing this year.

LOL. I'm tired, stop mocking me. :cryin:

Hm...wonder if paintball's ever killed a guy. Maybe someone choked on paint or something >.<

There have been deaths... People not wearing their masks properly... Or some dumb asses doing a drive by paintball shooting and blinding people...

Brawny said:

Edit: didn't notice jill posted earlier.... meh, it's called HUNTING.... Shoot some living stuff, it's fun.
I paintball and hunt, but I think paintballing is much more fun. Hunting you are just killing some stupid animal, but paintballing you can shoot people and listen to them cry when you shoot them in the balls. :lol:
Brawny said:
Hm...wonder if paintball's ever killed a guy. Maybe someone choked on paint or something >.<
People die all the time from paintballing. If you aren't wearing your mask you can have a paintball go through your eye and that could easily kill you. A while ago there was some kid around here that was messing around with his friend and he stuck the barrel of his paintball gun in his mouth just screwing around and he accidentally pulled the trigger. I think it killed him.

Ouch at the first comment. LOL.

haha, my cousin (doesn't deserve to be my cousin TBBH) plays airsoft... shot himself in the back of the throat..... yeah, sores on the back of the throat, not really nice....

Meh, sounds like paintball IS for stupid, immature people. never heard of a sane person put a REAL gun in their mouth and "accidentally" shoot. LMFAO

Paintball is fun, just haven't gotten into it.

Hm... I say build a 6 inch thick kevlar body suit and just use some real guns... you'd really know when you got hit...like a semi ran ya over or something. Tee hee.

well, I'm off to bed now. LOL

People accidently Shoot guns all the time, my dad shot himself and my mom cleaning a pistol one time, the medics and cops showed up and thought my dad was trying to murder my mom....

fatalorgasm92 said:
People accidently Shoot guns all the time, my dad shot himself and my mom cleaning a pistol one time, the medics and cops showed up and thought my dad was trying to murder my mom....
This is off topic but you reminded me of something my friends uncle did. Keep in mind this guy is mentally and physically handicapped (motorcycle accident) and he still lives with his parents. Well he was outside and he got a bunch of .22 bullets and lined them up on a board, got out a hammer and started hitting them to make them shoot. Well one of them spun around and shot him in the leg. He didn't want to tell anyone so he just got out a knife and dug the bullet out of his leg, no one knew about it until his leg got infected and he had to go to the hospital.

paintba||er said:

This is off topic but you reminded me of something my friends uncle did. Keep in mind this guy is mentally and physically handicapped (motorcycle accident) and he still lives with his parents. Well he was outside and he got a bunch of .22 bullets and lined them up on a board, got out a hammer and started hitting them to make them shoot. Well one of them spun around and shot him in the leg. He didn't want to tell anyone so he just got out a knife and dug the bullet out of his leg, no one knew about it until his leg got infected and he had to go to the hospital.
WOW. I understand you said hes handicapped , but i have to comment, shooting bullets with a hammer isnt smart..

Ya it is off topic, Its about paintball, Does anybody have a favorite Paint or somethin. I like Xballs myself.

fatalorgasm92 said:
WOW. I understand you said hes handicapped , but i have to comment, shooting bullets with a hammer isnt smart..

Ya it is off topic, Its about paintball, Does anybody have a favorite Paint or somethin. I like Xballs myself.
I'm cheap so I just buy paintballs from Walmart for $20. I usually get Scorchers.

Hey, Paintba||er....does the weather in Utah have any adverse affects on the trajectories? Especially seeing that you get wal-mart ones.

Back