Alcoholism - The Worldwide Epidemic

Status
Not open for further replies.
ciper said:
Dont cry! I don't only like you for your guns!

I like you for your boobs too.

vagrant i cost more than 5$ only your mom can be that cheap

and ciper i knew you were a boob man and not an ass man lol

eta to remain on topic here are we twi? typing while intoxicated? lol

The_Loose_Cannon said:
vagrant i cost more than 5$ only your mom can be that cheap

and ciper i knew you were a boob man and not an ass man lol

eta to remain on topic here are we twi? typing while intoxicated? lol

LMFAO!! totally made me 'laugh out loud' there.

vagrant said:
You misunderstand posts a lot to? You and cipher are a match made in heaven.

hence the “lol”

its not 1992 anymore no one gets offended by “yo momma” jokes

again you probably weren't born yet to know

I think the topic of this thread is "anything related to alcohol" so Ill go back on topic

Have any of you eaten beer boiled sausage? It tastes great and I have a funny story. My friends uncle was a cross between a pothead/redneck/drunk and he made beer boiled sausage for a weekend get together at his house. 12 hours later in the middle of the night he ran out of beer and decided to DRINK the pot of beer/sausage juice. He poured it into a glass and it had a layer of oil on top with stringy things floating around. He finished an entire glass :drool:

It looked the same going down as it did coming back up.

ciper said:
I think the topic of this thread is "anything related to alcohol" so Ill go back on topic

Have any of you eaten beer boiled sausage? It tastes great and I have a funny story. My friends uncle was a cross between a pothead/redneck/drunk and he made beer boiled sausage for a weekend get together at his house. 12 hours later in the middle of the night he ran out of beer and decided to DRINK the pot of beer/sausage juice. He poured it into a glass and it had a layer of oil on top with stringy things floating around. He finished an entire glass :drool:

It looked the same going down as it did coming back up.

i could only imagine his cholesterol!

that's pretty nasty lol. i had a girlfriend (not a lez type!) once who at parties would go around drinking everyones “half empties” the morning after! it was gross and so random

The_Loose_Cannon said:
hence the “lol”

its not 1992 anymore no one gets offended by “yo momma” jokes

again you probably weren't born yet to know

I was born in 1985. And no one was offended by the mom joke. I said you misunderstood what I said. Which you clearly did.

I said "$5 and she is yours" in reply to him saying he would battle anyone. In other words, for $5 he no longer has to compete for you, because I would be satisfied with the $5.

I'll accept the whole "attempt to make another insult instead of rereading to see that I misunderstood" as an apology.

Apology accepted!

The_Loose_Cannon said:
i could only imagine his cholesterol!

that's pretty nasty lol. i had a girlfriend (not a lez type!) once who at parties would go around drinking everyones “half empties” the morning after! it was gross and so random
Uggh. I think your story wins. Thats like Mono+Herpes+Flu with a side of backwash. How old was she when she did this? The "girlfriend" isn't you I hope! :lol:

You are right that I am a boob man BUT I dont like big ones. 34b are my favorite. They fit perfectly in your/my hands!

vagrant said:
I was born in 1985. And no one was offended by the mom joke. I said you misunderstood what I said. Which you clearly did.

I said "$5 and she is yours" in reply to him saying he would battle anyone. In other words, for $5 he no longer has to compete for you, because I would be satisfied with the $5.

I'll accept the whole "attempt to make another insult instead of rereading to see that I misunderstood" as an apology.

Apology accepted!

:rolleyes: maybe its my job that's made me feel much more older than what my drives licence says.

anyways you'll learn quickly that the loose cannon does not apologise

ciper said:
Uggh. I think your story wins. Thats like Mono+Herpes+Flu with a side of backwash. How old was she when she did this? The "girlfriend" isn't you I hope! :lol:

You are right that I am a boob man BUT I dont like big ones. 34b are my favorite. They fit perfectly in your hands!

Btw, HPV is the new Herpes.

ciper said:

You are right that I am a boob man BUT I dont like big ones. 34b are my favorite. They fit perfectly in your/my hands!

im a 34c mod. lol

we were 16 at the time we met and went to parties together this lasted till we were 20 and she left for israel to become religious! :yikes:

Did you know that tomatoes have some flavors that are only soluble in alcohol? Some are only soluble in fat or water too so unless you cook them in all three (fat, alcohol, water) you are loosing some of the flavor.

vagrant said:
Btw, HPV is the new Herpes.
But I meant mouth herpes not genital. :lol:

The_Loose_Cannon said:
So worth a double post lol too bad im a 34c mod.
A full 34c or comfortable 34c?

Just found a can of carling at the back of my fridge
It was hiding behind my apples

YES TIME TO DRINK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back