Alcoholism - The Worldwide Epidemic

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes fatalorgasm92 is back????/

SWEET

yeah i'd let it go man

i thought this thread was locked?...

anyways

i am never drinking anything over 20%.... i had 16 shots of vodka a couple nights ago and spent 60 on weed that i kept throwing to the ground

and i kept giving candy a way to people

candy makes people feel happy

....so yeah i've changed my mind

i used to drink only to get wasted

now i only drink to get happy and tipsy

*thumbs up

mushroomedmario said:
yes fatalorgasm92 is back????/

SWEET

yeah i'd let it go man

i thought this thread was locked?...

anyways

i am never drinking anything over 20%.... i had 16 shots of vodka a couple nights ago and spent 60 on weed that i kept throwing to the ground

and i kept giving candy a way to people

candy makes people feel happy

....so yeah i've changed my mind

i used to drink only to get wasted

now i only drink to get happy and tipsy

*thumbs up
LOL getting wasted is fun though...except when you get hit in the face with a shovel...........

mushroomedmario said:
that was one of the funniest things i have ever read here

i never felt like i should quote someone and put it in my signature

but this is an exception

way to go paintballer
Haha, I think I have only been in one person's sig before and that was someone that I only saw on here a few times and the quote was me saying I'm a retard or something.

i drink because it tastes good and its fun to be drunk, i like the feeling, alcoholism is by no way an epidemic, how can you say that about something people have a choice over, but more so something youve never even tried!

If it wasn't for alcoholics I'd might have to feel guilty for getting **** faced 7 days a week :(

Wait does that make me an alcoholic...

vagrant said:
If it wasn't for alcoholics I'd might have to feel guilty for getting **** faced 7 days a week :(

Wait does that make me an alcoholic...
yes vagrant im sorry it does....

join the clan!!!!

lmao thinking of makin an alcys clan....

When a vet lacks the tools to save a dog from antifreeze poisoning they fill their body with VODKA. This keeps the body from breaking the antifreeze down into the harmful chemicals and eventually the dog can piss the antifreeze out (after IV fluids).

I had no point.

I once tried filling my dog with vodka. He just kept falling over and growling funny. Was ok after a day or two later though... :thumbsup:

ciper said:
When a vet lacks the tools to save a dog from antifreeze poisoning they fill their body with VODKA. This keeps the body from breaking the antifreeze down into the harmful chemicals and eventually the dog can piss the antifreeze out (after IV fluids).

I had no point.

Vets also have access to ketamine :yikes: :cool: :O :wtf: :crazy: :yesnod: :sick:

fatalorgasm92 said:
upp yet again exactly what i was saying, completely inappropriate and immature for a mod to be flaming and misusing there power. Good job displaying that " if you offend me or i dont get my way ill just ban you look how big and bad i am" wow really immature and whoever the group of webmasters is should reconsider your privileges as this is really irresponsible and immature.

you're funny! i just got the best laugh of my life reading that post. the cherry on top would be a permanent ban but ill wait for a more humorous occasion like when you open your mouth again to a mod.

power trip 1- fatal 0

The_Loose_Cannon said:
you're funny! i just got the best laugh of my life reading that post. the cherry on top would be a permanent ban but ill wait for a more humorous occasion like when you open your mouth again to a mod.

power trip 1- fatal 0

i didnt :S is it like ..some mod kinda laugh thingy? x] lol

watch out, its jill :p

but honestly? i would never mess with a police. that's scary :/

WiiWouldLike2Play said:

i didnt :S is it like ..some mod kinda laugh thingy? x] lol

watch out, its jill :p

but honestly? i would never mess with a police. that's scary :/

Good call.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back