Alcoholism - The Worldwide Epidemic

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow, this is the first forum I'm in in this site and there's problemS? who is this Juill you guys talk about so much? she sounds like a tyrant.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yorokonde said:
wow, this is the first forum I'm in in this site and there's problemS? who is this Juill you guys talk about so much? she sounds like a tyrant.

normal_BanHim.jpg

Back on topic please. I'll forever hate those responsible if the thread gets locked.

I have a question. Alcohol is caloric I know but is it calories that my body can absorb? I don't think you can gain weight from Vodka but I can't be sure.

Yorokonde said:

its J-I-L-L no U in there.....

secondly i am a tyrant

third of all, levesque got sent a PM end of descussion on this.

also, chach was banned.....BY ME. after talking about it like civilized adults i realized he just needed to be "cooled" off and he was treated like a "n00b" briefly by everyone and he lashed back and he got the reprocussions from it. now hes respected and he appologized so i lifted his ban

chach youre a pain in my tuchas! :ciappa: lol

I made white sangria for a BBQ Birthday last weekend. It was perfect because it used two bottles of wine but you couldn't taste it at all. Some of the friends were asian and they drank too fast before food and all had red faces.
:lol::lol: One of them finally asked "does this have alcohol in it?" :lol: :lol:

chach said:
Ya you can def. pack on some negative pounds from vodka..
Really? I learn something new every day! I always thought it was only beer that could do it.

The_Loose_Cannon said:
chach youre a pain in my tuchas! :ciappa: lol

:smilewinkgrin:

So ya my brother just called me and he bought me a bottle of Southern Comfort Black Label mmmm
crazysmily2.gif
looks like i might be drinking this weekend...

you love it ciper

and yes IP confirmed. i just got a PM from him crying to me basically appologizing profusely begging to come back :rolleyes:

he did this like 5X

I was almost stupid enough to say "why aren't they using xxx to get around this" then I realized you can still read the forum while banned *DUHHH

Did you have a fake to get your drink on?

ciper said:
I was almost stupid enough to say "why aren't they using xxx to get around this" then I realized you can still read the forum while banned *DUHHH

Did you have a fake to get your drink on?

lmfao i use that program. i also have another to get the WEP locks off :D ahhh good ol XXX heheehh

and yes when i was 14 i had one :yesnod: now that im 22, no such use for it anymore lmao

The_Loose_Cannon said:
lmfao i use that program. i also have another to get the WEP locks off :D ahhh good ol XXX heheehh

and yes when i was 14 i had one :yesnod: now that im 22, no such use for it anymore lmao
*imagining a drunk 14 year old* Thats hawt :drool:

I never needed one. My mom would buy myself and friends any liquor we want (assuming we paid). Because of this I was always responsible,,, well except for one time that I ended up in the hospital getting my stomach pumped hahaha otherwise though she gave me responsibility and I used it well

ciper said:
*imagining a drunk 14 year old* Thats hawt :drool:

hatchie matchie! :) i was initially trying to be the first lindsay lohan before there was a lindsay lohan! so basically shes trying to be like me ;)

ETA- my dad would let me drink when i was 18. but it had to be when he was around. however if i was at a friends house and their parents had winecoolors or jello shots, they would always make me call my dad just to make sure it was ok even though i told them and he would say sure :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back