Alcoholism - The Worldwide Epidemic

Status
Not open for further replies.
bap im only calling you wrong but you just dont seem to realize-

you just got pwned by a super mod

I look at my brother who is now 24 (4 years for those of you who cant do the math *cough bapfap) and I see a full grown man. I respect him so much and I see him as a figure of authority in my life. I cant wiat for another 4 years to be like him he has a high paying job out of college just bought a car and now we are going to buy a house.

The_Loose_Cannon said:
bap im only calling you wrong but you just dont seem to realize-

you just got pwned by a super mod

why are you being such a dick?
thats completely unnecessary and inappropriate for a mod to be flaming

fatalorgasm92 said:
That doesnt mean you disrespect someone godamit

Oh quit your complaining you drama queen. If you knew he didnt take it as an insult and we talked about it over private messaging. I guess next time well have to include you so you dont feel left out...

fatalorgasm92 said:
why are you being such a dick?
thats completely unnecessary and inappropriate for a mod to be flaming

last i checked, i dont have a dick but i do have the ability to ban and looks like you just made it to the list

buh bye now

125.gif

meh :prrr:

Kinda on topic this weekend is my birthday celebration, but I really dont think im going to drink.

my birthday is next sunday :sick:

drinks, steak and good friends thats about the best thing going for me other than that i dread birthdays

chach said:
I look at my brother who is now 24 (4 years for those of you who cant do the math *cough bapfap) and I see a full grown man. I respect him so much and I see him as a figure of authority in my life. I cant wiat for another 4 years to be like him he has a high paying job out of college just bought a car and now we are going to buy a house.

same here my bro is 4 years older and lives on his own and i look up to him

i'm not sure if i should click the report button or pm you tlc, but i'm goin gto say it here cause you seem pretty active, there is a certina person in the alchoholism- the world epidemic thread(page 5) that just dped, you might want to delete that

mushroomedmario said:
same here my bro is 4 years older and lives on his own and i look up to him

i'm not sure if i should click the report button or pm you tlc, but i'm goin gto say it here cause you seem pretty active, there is a certina person in the alchoholism- the world epidemic thread(page 5) that just dped, you might want to delete that

just to spam the section even more- dont be intimidated to talk to me. trust me most of the members know by now what they can and can not say to me and usually we just "agree to disagree" to put it nicely and we all avoid eachother like the black plaque.

never call things out in threads. always send me a PM if yiou see me online or if you have my email contacts. if not, report button works. trust me im not the only mod on here but everyone seems to think so when something is "missing" from the thread :wtf:

OH about the DP there because it was me- 2 posts inbetween that were deleted by chach and you :rolleyes:

The_Loose_Cannon said:
my birthday is next sunday :sick:

drinks, steak and good friends thats about the best thing going for me other than that i dread birthdays

hehe cool your two days and two years older then me :sick:

ya mines on the 26th so i was gonna celebrate it this weekend as well, i hate birthdays 19th and 20th bdays are so lame and insignificant! :O

I find it humorous that Jill flames people, and then when they flame her back she bans them :wtf:

Anyway, thank you BapFap and FatalOrgasm for sticking up for me.

Jill/Chach/Nitram: I realize your point, I will learn a lot in four years. But my argument is that, unlike most 16 year olds (and some 20 year olds...), I know what I want to do with my life. And unlike EVEN MORE 16 (and 20) year olds, I actually followed through with that goal.

I have said this numerous times, and I will say it again, imo Age is nothing compared to Maturity. I understand, Jill, that your occupation calls for enforcement, but you are WAYYYYYYY to literal. What is so significant about your 18th birthday? Do you magically become more mature? No, NOTHING happens on your 18th birthday. Do you know what it stands for, it stands for the AVERAGE age at which a person becomes mature, and can handle themselves appropriatley. Of course I can't be an established adult Jill, do you know why? Because the law prevents it! No one can do anything until theyre 18, and personally, I think this is a joke. If I get 4.0's in school, than why cant I get the same job (or a better one) than someone who went through college with straight D's? Because the law prevents it! If I were able to, Im sure I could live on my own right here, right now, but because the law has brainwashed employers into thinking that they cant higher someone unless they go to college, I cant.

Im still working on a response for your original post, Nitram.

dude you read wayyyyy into what i was saying.....you people read me as if im hitler here jeez. my voice was so monotone when i wrote that it wasnt even funny

:rolleyes:

you kids are too defensive

also since when was "pwnage" considered flaming? and did i call anyone a dick? NOPE mind your business before you attack me or atleast try to

everything i wrote was truth- no lies

I've seen what happens to people with extreme alchole abuse. the affects of it are shockening, and the average age of people being admitted to hospitals in the UK because of liver failure due to alcohol is lowering dramaticly over the years. and it's all because of binge drinking.

i drink a fair bit, but thats because of my age, i do go out alot, i do go to the union a lot, i'm at a bar a lot, and i will drink if i'm not driving, because i like to. i don't go out to get BLADDERED, or anything.
a little drink now and t hen won't do any one any harm, a lot of it over a long period of time will do damage. just like smoking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back