Alcoholism - The Worldwide Epidemic

Status
Not open for further replies.
The_Loose_Cannon said:
bap im only calling you wrong but you just dont seem to realize-

you just got pwned by a super mod

and that makes you right? That's a pretty imature statement there.
BACK ON TOPIC PLEASE???

LevesqueIsKing said:
I find it humorous that Jill flames people, and then when they flame her back she bans them :wtf:

Anyway, thank you BapFap and FatalOrgasm for sticking up for me.

Jill/Chach/Nitram: I realize your point, I will learn a lot in four years. But my argument is that, unlike most 16 year olds (and some 20 year olds...), I know what I want to do with my life. And unlike EVEN MORE 16 (and 20) year olds, I actually followed through with that goal.

I have said this numerous times, and I will say it again, imo Age is nothing compared to Maturity. I understand, Jill, that your occupation calls for enforcement, but you are WAYYYYYYY to literal. What is so significant about your 18th birthday? Do you magically become more mature? No, NOTHING happens on your 18th birthday. Do you know what it stands for, it stands for the AVERAGE age at which a person becomes mature, and can handle themselves appropriatley. Of course I can't be an established adult Jill, do you know why? Because the law prevents it! No one can do anything until theyre 18, and personally, I think this is a joke. If I get 4.0's in school, than why cant I get the same job (or a better one) than someone who went through college with straight D's? Because the law prevents it! If I were able to, Im sure I could live on my own right here, right now, but because the law has brainwashed employers into thinking that they cant higher someone unless they go to college, I cant.

Im still working on a response for your original post, Nitram.

no problem, I stick up for everyone who gets flamed on this forum. I'm sick of people flaming others over EVERY LITTLE DEATIAL OR FLAW in what we say and refuse to SHUT UP about it, as if it's their reason of being is to piss people off. I CAN"T STAND THAT. Sorry for my rant

I have no doubt in your maturity dude. But the fact of the matter is, you can't be mature about something you haven't experienced. I'm not saying you're not gonna make it or that you shouldn't try. But when you're gonna be supporting yourself without you parents, you might find your priorities change. You just can't know what's going to happen, no matter how dedicated you think you are. That's what most older people here are trying to tell you. Nobody here can tell you either, because it all depends on the kind of life you're leading right now. From a statistical point of view, it can't be close to what it will be 3 or 4 years down the road. That it why 16-20 is such a big change in a person's life. And ALSO a big leap in maturity levels. Because at 16, you may be more mature in certain social/psychological aspects than some 24 year olds. But you've probably never had the maturity of self support that most 21 year olds have. you might, but highly doubtful.

The_Loose_Cannon said:
dude you read wayyyyy into what i was saying.....you people read me as if im hitler here jeez. my voice was so monotone when i wrote that it wasnt even funny

:rolleyes:

you kids are too defensive

also since when was "pwnage" considered flaming? and did i call anyone a dick? NOPE mind your business before you attack me or atleast try to

everything i wrote was truth- no lies

XD that was funny cause right after you wrote that you banned him XD

your my hero Loose (but i gotta say im my own hero aswell)

Loose_cannon and Cach were not flaming or trying to insult. The problem was that some of you took it and turned it into an insult in your mind.

The_Loose_Cannon said:
last i checked, i dont have a dick but i do have the ability to ban and looks like you just made it to the list
buh bye now
I shouldn't laugh but that was funny ;) As an outside observer of the current argument can I suggest you only ban them both for a day? Otherwise they will be afraid of you.

Cach and Loose_cannon:If you look back a few pages I said something like "time will change your mind" instead of "you are too immature to understand"
Equal yes but I knew teenagers would be sensitive to implying they are young.
The funny thing is how when they reach 24 or so they will be exactly the opposite and chasing their youth

Last edited:
Reading this whole discussion of 5-6 of the pages!! Man what happened here?!?!

Everyone most of the members here are getting banned for no reason whatsoever in my view, could you mods atleast cut them some slack!!

Mystical said:
Reading this whole discussion of 5-6 of the pages!! Man what happened here?!?!

Everyone most of the members here are getting banned for no reason whatsoever in my view, could you mods atleast cut them some slack!!
I think she had good reason to ban fatalorgasm. He was being a douche.

Speaking of deleted posts...

[alcohol]
I rarely drink alcohol; when I do drink though, I drink very mildly if I go out or at a dinner party or party in general, and that's all for the month for me. I don't particularly like/hate the taste but I'd prefer it that way; don't want to become an alcoholic / addicted to it.

With friends around, I'll probably drink 1 because I actually want to have a drink and not because of any peer pressure actually. Just like the OP, I resist the peer pressure and do what I feel like, and my friends [usually] respect me for my decision. :)
[/alcohol]

EDIT: Oh I see it now, thanks.

Anyway, can you tell Jill that I meant to post this while she was on?

She probably thinks that I was trying to take a stab why'll she wasnt here.

Last edited by a moderator:
^And you see, thats the sad part...Isnt that a mod's job?

its cool. I just dont want to be known as a bad guy. Thats why I always debate in an organized manner, instead of randomly ranting and bashing. I still dont know why Jill banned me :scared:. And I have a feeling that she's not going to tell me why this time around either...

EDIT: Well, I take that back, I suppose I am NOW bashing, but thats due to said injustices.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back