Alcoholism - The Worldwide Epidemic

Status
Not open for further replies.
ciper said:
They sell pre made alcoholic jello shots at a Chevron near my house. VERY expensive too.

If this link works then you should try to drink this sometime
http://www.bevmo.com/productinfo.as...e:99&Nr=Store:99&area=beer&Ns=HighestRating|1

omg that sounds yummy!

http://www.johnharvards.com/brews.htm

thats a great resteraunt that has its own brewary inside by my house. amazing beer. unfortunitly they dont seem to list my favorite beer "pumpkin spiced ale" under seasonal beers. they sell it around the early fall till the late winter

The_Loose_Cannon said:
omg that sounds yummy!

http://www.johnharvards.com/brews.htm

thats a great resteraunt that has its own brewary inside by my house. amazing beer. unfortunitly they dont seem to list my favorite beer "pumpkin spiced ale" under seasonal beers. they sell it around the early fall till the late winter

well now we know even cops/mods have a kid in them

well im off to work bye dear (waves at loose)

Has anybody tryed those nonalcholic drinks

Whats the point

Darkprinny said:

Whats the point

the flavor of beer without the buzz. its stupid and pointless IMO.

Darkprinny said:

Whats the point
I assume you mean beer. There are plenty of virgin cocktails I like.
IF the NA beers tasted good I could understand but of all them taste like urine.

The_Loose_Cannon said:
the flavor of beer without the buzz. its stupid and pointless IMO.
If they had NA Guinness that tasted exactly the same I would drink it!

lol i got wasted last night ended up going to bed at 5 am.This morning i had a bad hangover, but then i ate the most amazing salad ever and it made me feel so much better! :) Im not drinking tonight I dont feel like it so Im gonna end up driving lol DD :lol:

Enjoying my first and only beer right now at 3:40 am. Turned on my wii and gonna end a pretty good bday celebration with some RE4.
:sick:

The_Loose_Cannon said:
last i checked, i dont have a dick but i do have the ability to ban and looks like you just made it to the list

buh bye now

125.gif

upp yet again exactly what i was saying, completely inappropriate and immature for a mod to be flaming and misusing there power. Good job displaying that " if you offend me or i dont get my way ill just ban you look how big and bad i am" wow really immature and whoever the group of webmasters is should reconsider your privileges as this is really irresponsible and immature.

fatalorgasm92 said:
upp yet again exactly what i was saying, completely inappropriate and immature for a mod to be flaming and misusing there power. Good job displaying that " if you offend me or i dont get my way ill just ban you look how big and bad i am" wow really immature and whoever the group of webmasters is should reconsider your privileges as this is really irresponsible and immature.
Just let it go. You already got banned once before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back