Starbucks!

ericlewis91

im McLovin
Dec 1, 2006
London,Ontario,Canada
Wii Online Code
6031-8713-1077-8188
starbucks.jpg

Personally i Love starbucks...i have gone there since i was a child..getting child sized hot chocolates mmmmmm $1 too! but now i still go 3-4 times a week and i never get sick of it...(please dont come here to bash about the prices) i dont think its that bad of prices..a 4 dollar drink a day is still cheaper then smoking/drinking booze and more healthier) anyways what do you normally get there...?

i get

A) Hot Chocolate
B) White Chocolate Moca
C) Orange and Cream Frap.
D) Cafe Moca
E) Passion Iced Tea
f) Vanillia Bean Frap.
g) Caramal Moca

I think i should get a job there? do u get free drinks..and the pay near my house is 9.15 an hour canadian..which is better then what im getting at best buy(8:50) plus like 50% discount anytime...so should i stay at best buy..and sell iPods and Nitendo stuff...or go to starbucks?

I go to these ones the most!

DSCN14696.jpg

DSCN5156.jpg

DSCN14698.jpg

DSCN14693.jpg

I like having their Iced Coffee every morning. I bike there when it's warm and less crowded. When the commuters wake up, then the lines get long.

Overall I'd stay at best buy if I were you. The discounts there far outweigh any discounts/freebies from starbucks. I want a job at best buy for just one month so I can get a nice plasma TV <3 then I'd quit and go back to my old job.

Theres way to meny of them

Damn it there on every street

If you spend most of your money at Starbucks or atleast a bit of it I would suggest on getting a job there. Also if it pays more and you think that you would enjoy it more than your current job I would go for it.

u asont hajve onaes un me towebn suj i duno'l
whoa.. let me try that again.... I don't have one in my town so I dunno if there any good.

I seem to be the only one on this planet that detests nearly everything in Starbucks. There's two in our city centre and my friends just home towards it.

I have never liked coffee, tea, cream or the flavour of chocolate, mostly hot drinks in general. This is a problem seeing as everything in Starbucks contains one of those. My mum doesn't like coffee or tea either and I've never been in a heavily tea/coffee odoured environment, the smell in Starbucks makes me sneeze too (and I have no idea why).

Targeting audiences at university students who are skint is like robbery :p

And to my knowledge they were being sued for dangerously ripping off people in third world countries.

Over roasted coffee and 3 dollars for a drink that is 95% milk is not a good thing.

For the same price or even less you could support your local cafe and not have to deal with posers on macbooks (well not as many).

If negative rep existed I would give some to ericlewis91 for this thread.

If I can't find any other place Ill goto starbucks for a venti chai with 3 teaspoons of cinnamon

Been to Starbucks a few times; personally I don't think their beverages are exceptionally good or anything. Usually I just go to my uni cafe or the little coffee stand near my uni library [for convenience].

Wiired said:
Excluding the fact that Starbucks doesn't exist in the UK (as far as I know) - thus I've never been to one...:
Subway >>> Starbucks :D
There are loads of starbucks in central London :smilewinkgrin:

Attachments

• star.jpg
    star.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Back