Alcoholism - The Worldwide Epidemic

Status
Not open for further replies.
The_Loose_Cannon said:
1) why why WHY another discussion on alachol?? :sick: gahhh, im waiting for the one straight edge kid to jump in (bless him for being that way) and then all of us jumping down his back. and im the one thats going to close the thread if and when that happends and watch, ill be the enemy ::incazzato:
Im sorry, but Ive never seen an alcohol thread other than this one in the Lounge. Im sorry if I should have searched, but then again, it IS the lounge...:scared:

As long as there is a discussion that doesnt involve spam or violence, than I see no reason to close the thread.

i just got pwned for spelling :yikes:

and uh so what if i drank.....::hides shot of absolute:: :shifty:

move along people theres NOTHING to see here!!!!!

ETA- levesque its not your fault there was once one a while ago that made like 16 pages done by paintballer (well it was about alcahol and other things) and it was just a HUGE disaster between smart posts and ignorance....damn kids

fatalorgasm92 said:
ya Chach your 20, four years isnt very much and it all depends on your lifestyle and what you do, many younger people can be more knowledgeable and experience than someone older than them. I dont think being 4 years older qualifies you to call him kid or talk down to him :/

I think it does allow him to think he's a kid. I know it's not a big difference in years. But when you move out of your parents house, you will find yourself changing into who you're going to be. And your views on life will change as well. Of course they might not and you still might chase that dream. If you do that is fine. But don't presume it's not going to happen, because it probably will. That dream of yours is not gonna happen as soon as you graduate. What are you going to do for money? You're gonna have to go to college to get an education to get a descent job to be able to live, all the while training. You think you don't have time to drink and hang out with your friends now? when you get to point when you're on your own you won't have time to train. Unless of course you don't plan on having a girlfriend or any kind of social life. And if your plan is just to stay at your parents and train until you make it. Then you really are a kid. If you are prepared to do all of the above. Then I salute you! And it will be much harder than you think it is.

Now, I don't remember who but somebody posted about alchool saying something like... "It's stupid how kids these days can just walk up to a corner and ask an adult to buy alcohol and they will buy it for them cause they would have wanted it. "

Every time I hear something like, "It's crazy how these days"

it's always these days. What you think our parents didn't ask adults to buy alcohol for them? It's always been like that. People think it didn't happen 50 years ago cause they have a hard time picturing their parents drinking and getting high. Or their parents shielded them from such things and now that their in the real world they see it and their like OMG!! that didn't happen before. Well it did... probably more in the past than it does now. Don't believe what the media says. Because they only show the negative side of things. They will show any negative increase in something, even if it is only of a .5% in a small region and claim it's an epidemic all over the world

^Im sorry, I REALLY look forward to answering your post but I have to leave now.

HISTORY REPEATS ITSELF!

as if half of you didnt know but even your parents did stupid sh*t like you do now but times were different in every generation.

and no offense levesque but 4 years IS a big deal....at 20 youre no longer considered a teen. it does matter. just like comparing 22 to 20 between chach and myself

im an established adult with a job, hes still in school/college. you have alot of learning to do (not you per say but you collectively) and chach is right. you arent even out of HS yet. wait till you go to college and experience a whole nother level

BapFap said:
no it kinna doesn't

yeah, yeah it does- product of enviornment so every generation does the same stupidity in some way or another :rolleyes:

and its spelt KINDA not kinna

well i guess it's all in opinion i think, a 20 shouldn't call a 16 year old a kid. that's only a 4 or so year differance

ok bap what did i JUST say

six TEEN

vs

TWENTY

funny i dont see a teen in there do i??? nope, nope i dont. so yes he is still a minor UNDER THE AGE OF 18 BY LAW

so above and beyond? yep still a kid

It is a big difference. Like loose cannon said. It's a whole new social level unlike anything you've experienced before. He might not be a kid per say. But the 4 years is a big difference. Especially at that age group.

unless levesque is legally emancipated at 16 and is working full time at a job and whatnot and able to support himself, hes an adult. right now hes considered a juvie

otherwise, 18 is his "adult hood"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back