Alcoholism - The Worldwide Epidemic

Status
Not open for further replies.
LevesqueIsKing said:
Thank you for understanding.

Oh, and have you guys ever heard of natural highs? I have nothing to base my judgement on (Ive never been drunk), but I would be willing to bet that its a lot better than getting drunk.

uh no its not better than getting drunk. i hope you have a backup plan for this wrestling thing or as they say it down here in the south "rasslin"

LevesqueIsKing said:
Whats your point?

i think his point was your very young and there is a slight possibility that your views will change later on in life. :D

Last edited:
^Not exactly what I was talking about.

Jim: I do, but I dont plan on using it.

I can assure you that I have learned more than the average 16 year old. And who are you to tell me that Ive got a lot to learn? I doubt you know much more about society than I do.

Maturity goes a lot further than age, chach, and judging by your 'interests': i love girls girls girls girls girls i do adore

meh, no comment.

ya Chach your 20, four years isnt very much and it all depends on your lifestyle and what you do, many younger people can be more knowledgeable and experience than someone older than them. I dont think being 4 years older qualifies you to call him kid or talk down to him :/

Drinking makes me creative
(see the photo album)

^Lmfao @ Jake the Snake

No...I couldnt resist looking...:scared:

I has his signture

He needs to go back to wwe

I really wasnt talking down to him either, sorry if it sounded that way...

I wasnt saying that i know it all i realize how little i know about life day in and out. I was just saying that who knows what kind of view points youll pick up. I've been lucky enough to live all over the world and learn a little from each culture i have stayed with, but theres nothing like the personal growth that comes through meditation and self discovery.

1) why why WHY another discussion on alachol?? :sick: gahhh, im waiting for the one straight edge kid to jump in (bless him for being that way) and then all of us jumping down his back. and im the one thats going to close the thread if and when that happends and watch, ill be the enemy ::incazzato:

2) im not saying one word

3) johnny walker blue FTW :yesnod:

The_Loose_Cannon said:
1) why why WHY another discussion on alachol?? :sick: gahhh, im waiting for the one straight edge kid to jump in (bless him for being that way) and then all of us jumping down his back. and im the one thats going to close the thread if and when that happends and watch, ill be the enemy ::incazzato:

2) im not saying one word

3) johnny walker blue FTW :yesnod:

:scared:

ah wtf are you drunk now?

and wtf is alachol :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back