Alcoholism - The Worldwide Epidemic

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have 1 bottle of each in my freezer right now

Belvedere
Ciroc
Grey Goose

All three are fairly expensive and I want to give the first two away and buy more of the third. What does that tell you?

edit: expensive meaning 30$ a bottle.

Last edited:
sherwood3570 said:
But how is there so many more cases now? More people, or people are diagnosed with it more?

BECAUSE IT IS ****ING BULLSHIT.
I have been laughing at this ADHD bullshit my whole life.

* there are people with ADHD but very very very few*

ADHD just like Energy drink and Hyper are all psychological.
This is just something for people to say to take away responsibility.

" Oh Hey you are acting like a complete immature ass grow up!"

" oh no i have ADHD im just like that"

its annoying as ****, most people i see say they have ADHD its just a bullshit reason to neglect responsibility. It does exist, my cousin has it and is autistic.
But most people you hear say it is a complete lie and its really retarded.

well theres another thing, i think alot of bad Parents just claimed their kids have ADHD so they could feed them some Ritalin and there kids would sit down and shutup. These people dont realize kids are kids, they are supposed to jump around and be crazy and have fun

I hate to be the guy who asks but why not start an ADHD is overdiagnosed thread so we can get back to delicious alcohol?

To the OP, do you know anyone who watches the Kathy Griffin show? Her dad just died at 92 and if you watch the show you would understand how that affects your thread.

yaya my bad and anybody else lets stop with the ADHD, well i think it got off topic because King has responded at all, usually when you make a thread and respond alot it keeps people on topic because it gives them something new to discuss. SO Reply to everyone plz!!!

I think Ritalin is something that should never be used unless the kid is just off the walls about to kill himself kinda thing from jumping building to building...doctors these days are just complete retards who are just pill pushers . My doctor when I was about 8 told my family that I needed it to calm me down and my parents told him to F*CK off cause thats what kids do. They are hyper they want to play at all hours of the day. To this day I am not hyper what so ever unless I'm with my buddies having a good time. Probably one of the most calm out of all my buddies.

yeah so back on topic...........

the only reason why i think alchohol would be a bad thing is that you get so drunk and **** **** up

my one friend had a girlfriend(both aged 17) and my friend got really drunk and lost his virginity by having a threesome to two differnt girls, then he broke his girlfriend's heart and got dumped

mushroomedmario said:
my one friend had a girlfriend(both aged 17) and my friend got really drunk and lost his virginity by having a threesome to two differnt girls, then he broke his girlfriend's heart and got dumped
You are implying that he wouldn't have said yes to the threesome sober which I say is a flat out lie.

Alcohol is great....

Why just this morning I was thinking that very fact as I was pouring scotch over my corn-flakes.

BrandonMcAuslan said:
Alcohol is great....

Why just this morning I was thinking that very fact as I was pouring scotch over my corn-flakes.
I thought you were serious for a split second. Sounded like some kind of funky cocktail you'd see in those annoying trendy bars in new york or san francisco.

On that subject ever try kahlua with milk?

ciper said:
I thought you were serious for a split second. Sounded like some kind of funky cocktail you'd see in those annoying trendy bars in new york or san francisco.

On that subject ever try kahlua with milk?

khalua - vodka - milk
=
White Russian
(or caucasion *spelling?*):thumbsup:

Or you can make a mudslide replacing milk with baileys (or any irish cream)...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back