All 4 Control Methods for Brawl [Site update]

Wii_Smurf said:
Wiimote + Nunchuk FTW!

idk.. at first i said that, but then i looked at it and thought, well, that'll be hard to play with :| very hard O_O i dont want to learn smash all over again, ill try it with both, and even though i know ill be better with the GC remote, ill see if after a week or two im good with iimote/nunchuck but im pretty sure i won't use the wiimote on its side. looks stupid+how am i supposed to control it well with a dpad? control sticks are easier to use imo , :eek:

once again, that update proved wat i said was true about using all three controllers. all those popel who flammed me in the "which controller will u use for brawl?" thread are feeling very stupid and dumb right now. im surprised i haven't been sent pms from people apologizing to me.

That multi-controller options has always been pretty obvious.
One they say hang on to your Gamecube controllers which is a strong hint, plus the game is non-motion so... They would never make a game that is inplayable with the systems main controllers. Three classic controller is basically just another gamepad option like Gamecube, this is an easy way to attract people to buy them (who don't know about backwards compatibility).

But the Wii-mote only is kind of shocking... Is it even possible to map all the controllers with it? If it's possible I still don't see how this could be intuative at all.

I have 2 gamecube controllers and 2 wii controller sets... I can do it:smilewinkgrin: I'm hoping for a few other good games that support GC too, besides MK.

Wow, that update was actually useful this time! I'm really wondering how the wiimote on it's side is going to play? Does this mean they might be adding motion controls to the game?

im speculating that in wii-mote mode (being without the nunchuck) waving the wiimote up, down, forward and toward u will execute special attacks. jumping can be the A button or just up on the d-pad, and regular attacks could be 2, then just using the d pad to make em smash attakcs.

Back