All if the Wii games coming out, are all of those able to play online?

a select few first party launch titles? more like the ones that just want to go online, no one selects anything, nice video

Well i hope that "Fire Emblem" will be online and my gusse is that mario kart will be an online game i hope you can connect to people on the DS with the Mario kart game on the DS

I've probably mis-understood you, but you CAN go online with Mario Kart DS. Now. All you need is a wireless router/ Wi-fi usb connector and broadband.

chessaholic said:
I've probably mis-understood you, but you CAN go online with Mario Kart DS. Now. All you need is a wireless router/ Wi-fi usb connector and broadband.
i yeah i didnt make snese at all what im trying to say is that i hope that when your playing mario kart WIFI on the Wii i hope that when your playing that you can play with people online thats playing on their DS also

ok, i get you.

To be honest i doubt it. The wii version will probably have differant tracks, possibly differant characters. And maybe one game would bve easier to control, so one would have an easy advantage. We'll have to wait and see. There is supposed to be some connectivity between the wii and the DS.

Has anyone actually read the statement from Nintendo about online, the said third party would not have access to the WIFI libraries for online, not that there is none, they probably will have a Nintendo hosted online that the 3rd party can connect to for play online, I read in game informer that call of duty 3 IS ONLINE for Wii with 16 players(yeah its not the 24 of 360 and PS3, but the controls are much better) and I heard Red Steel is supposed to have some type of online also, from recent announcements might be downloaded after. Third party probably can just not make their own online launch programs, need to go through Nintendo right now, most likely for piracy issues.

komio said:
how would gc games even be playable online?.... they would have to of been pre-programed on shipping to be able to play online, maybe there is some kind of patch u can download to play them maybe?... not sure if that is even possible(probably not) ... i know they announced no 3rd aprty games will have wifi till 2007... so maybe nintendo will make some of their games wifi capable before then...

lol nicely put komio; i was just about to put something very similar to everything u just wrote lol thanks for saving me this time :)

Back