Wii be able to play Gamecube games?

Blind

WiiChat Member
Nov 12, 2006
Wii Online Code
6860-9471-0156-8861
Sorry if this has been posted before. I was wondering, will the Wii be able to play the GC games? I havent read anything about it. Also, will there be alot of online/wifi games for the wii? Or is there online at all? Thanks.

yes there is online. can connect wireless or like what im doing you can get an ethernet kit to plug straight in your hub/router.

Thanks, yeah lol, I have been reaidng up on it, but I just didnt read that part. So my Nintendo Wifi, formy ds, will that work with the wii?

Blind said:
Thanks, yeah lol, I have been reaidng up on it, but I just didnt read that part. So my Nintendo Wifi, formy ds, will that work with the wii?

In some ways. I know for some games you will actually be able to use your DS like a controller for the Wii game.

Also, one last question lol.

For the wii, should I keep my gamecube controllers? Will they work on it? Or should I just sell them with my gamecube?

Blind said:
Also, one last question lol.

For the wii, should I keep my gamecube controllers? Will they work on it? Or should I just sell them with my gamecube?

One whole side of the wii is dedicated to gamecube controller ports and gcn memory cards. So yes :)

Yes keep them. You cannot play/save gamecube games without GC memory cards and controllers.

Also: some Wii games are going to require a GC controller (I heard SSBB will) so I would definately keep them!

Back