ALL SNES games?

chrol

WiiChat Member
Nov 7, 2006
Does Nintendo own the right to ALL SNES games?

And is it possible that, over time, they will eventually release atleast CLOSE to the full library?

The two games that I really only want for SNES, but I'm worried if their ever going to be released, are Lufia and Lufia II.

Do you think it's possible, even feasible, that these will be released?

I Hope So

chrol said:

And is it possible that, over time, they will eventually release atleast CLOSE to the full library?

The two games that I really only want for SNES, but I'm worried if their ever going to be released, are Lufia and Lufia II.

Hey i hope they realease more games and soon
I WOULD LOVE EXCITE BIKE(NES)
AND ORIGINAL MARIO (NES)
AND MARIO WORLD (SNES)
AND ELEVATOR ( dont remember if thats the name) (NES)
And CONTRA III (NES)
AND CONTRA (NES)
AND God theres so much more i would buy.
ALL ZELDAS
ALL MARIOS

What are they waiting for!
COMMONE NINTEDO GIMME MORE GAMES! :)

chrol said:

i would think so after all do you see and old school microsoft or sony game systems, or games???? they'll most like have all of them

I thought that the original plan for the virtual console was that all of the NES, SNES, and N64 and the greatest hits of genesis, and turbo graffix. I think that the extremely limited selection available now leads one to think that they are not going to release all of the games.
But, here is a tip for you: do not buy the current mario bros. game on VC; it is not any of the classic mario games that we know and love. In fact, I only remember this as the mini-game in Mario 3.

Why aren't the releasing the arcade versions of games like Mario Bros and Donkey Kong. Those NES releases of those two titles are WEAK.

Does anyone else feel my pain over Lufia?

I really want that game on VC, but I'm worried like hell they're not going to release it. :(

Back